Notary Discussion History

FASS training FYI
Go Back to May, 2007 Index

Posted by Art_MD on 5/30/07 8:48am
Msg #192681

FASS training FYI

Below is a copy of an e-mail just received from FASS...FYI

Dear First American Signature Services Signing Professional,

Thank you for being part of the First American Signature Services (FASS) network. As one of our Signing Professionals, your service is critical in meeting the needs of our Customers. FASS has created a program to give you the tools to complete signings for First American Signature Services.

We are dedicated to seeing you succeed in your role as a Signing Professional. With this comes a commitment and participation from you. To begin, we have arranged for an online training module to review our policies and procedures as well as lender specific information and most common signing errors.

Please see the below dates and times we have set up for our Workshop. The Workshop will be no more than 75 minutes in duration. We will be working in an online meeting/conference call environment. Please reply by Friday June 1st with a first and second choice of sessions from the below schedule. You will then receive a confirmation email with the meeting date and time you have been assigned and setup guidelines for your computer. We have also provided a list of frequently asked questions below. If we do not hear from you by this date, we will be required to suspend all further business from you until you are able to respond and attend this session. After your first and second choices are received, you will receive a workshop date and time confirmation within 48 hours.

Art

Reply by MelissaCT on 5/30/07 9:54am
Msg #192685

Re: Wonder what language they will use -- indian english or? n/m

Reply by NCLisa on 5/30/07 9:56am
Msg #192687

Re: Wonder what language they will use -- indian english or?

If they want my time, they need to pay me for it.

Reply by MelissaCT on 5/30/07 10:01am
Msg #192688

Sorry, couldn't resist that one... n/m

Reply by ZeeCA on 5/30/07 10:03am
Msg #192689

and after their training they pay what? 45? 65?

I have found the more hoops demanded they less they pay.......... may be they realize (DUH) the less you pay the lower the level of experience of the notary accepting your signings?

jmo............

Reply by MICarole on 5/30/07 10:51am
Msg #192697

Re: and after their training they pay what? 45? 65?

I enjoy working with them. I can count on getting paid within a couple of weeks, and it's more than $45 or $65.

Reply by Rickwoca on 5/30/07 10:54am
Msg #192699

Re: and after their training they pay what? 45? 65?

I have done more 450 signings with them from April, 2004-December, 2006. I was taken off there vendor list because I was to friendly with there staff(trying to get assignment completed the first
time). They paid on time, but do not no show any concern to signing agent especially Trish Bush, Production Manger. Those signings ranged from $50-$85 . HELOC and refinance
Thank you
Rick

Reply by MariaIECA on 5/30/07 5:43pm
Msg #192770

Re: Class not that bad

I took this training class a few weeks ago. It wasn't that bad. Pretty informative. It was online/phone class. I was able to catch up with some paperwork while I followed along. They always meet my fees (much higher than their lowball fees) and pay very quickly. I guess they agree to my fees since the majority of my assignments are for Spanish speakers.

Reply by MikeC/NY on 5/30/07 8:15pm
Msg #192797

Signing up with FASS

Is there some magic key? Every time I've tried to sign up on their web site, I get a "page not found". Are they not taking on new signing agents?

Reply by MariaIECA on 5/30/07 11:31pm
Msg #192813

Re: Signing up with FASS

Hi Mike, you need a login and password to get to the application ppwk and test. I remember the first time I signed up the application was emailed over to me. Maybe you need to call FASS and see if they can get you set up. PM me if you need their number. :0)

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.