Notary Rotary
Financial Dimensions, Inc.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2007 Index

Posted by Linda_H/FL on 5/14/07 2:56pm
Msg #190097

Anyone else get an e-mail to sign up with them to "witness and notarize closing documents in the borrower’s home or office during or after business hours for a fee of $70.00"

Just curious...they got my answer already..<G>

Reply by Deblynn/CA on 5/14/07 3:02pm
Msg #190098

I just got the same email. Haven't replied yet.

Reply by PHILL2BY on 5/14/07 3:19pm
Msg #190104

I also received something from them.

Reply by PAW on 5/14/07 4:03pm
Msg #190111

Yes, I too received it. And, I too have replied.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 5/14/07 5:31pm
Msg #190135

I'm sure you were more polite than I was - I was pretty abrupt about it...(sad to say)..

Reply by Becca_FL on 5/14/07 5:57pm
Msg #190141

Linda, How are you holding up with all the fires?

It must be impossible to breath up your way.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 5/14/07 6:10pm
Msg #190145

Re: Linda, How are you holding up with all the fires?

It's pretty clear today but it's been tough all weekend - we've been poised to run since last Wednesday and making arrangements to get our horses out of here - we were in Lake City when the sky blacked out with smoke last week - Twilight Zone anyone? We've been pretty much inside since last week with the A/C on - my poor electricity bill!!!...OY!!

Have to hope the winds don't stir everything up again - I hear new evacuations have been called for west of 441 to the GA line - we sit and wait...

Thanks for asking Becca.

Reply by Becca_FL on 5/15/07 9:16am
Msg #190202

Re: Linda, How are you holding up with all the fires?

Do keep us informed. We are finally getting some rain down here...thank God. I'll be keeping an eye on the news and thinking of all y'all up there.

Reply by BrendaTx on 5/15/07 10:03am
Msg #190207

Re: Financial Dimensions, Inc. Here's my answer...

I carefully studied their offerings and then I replied with my own terms:

Dear Ms. Walters:

Thank you for your interest.

Please be advised that I will do the tasks you request for a fee of $xxx.xx. (For this fee I accept overnight documents or emailed documents, and, I will cover the towns of Bryan and College Station, Texas. Any additional distance will increase the fee by $15 and up.)

However, before I extend my services to your company on a credit arrangement, I will require three references from notaries who have worked for you. Or, if you cannot provide adequate references which meet my satisfaction, you may pay me via PayPal.com or by providing a cashier's check before the appointment.

I require payment within 35 days. No exceptions. Failing payment, please expect your clients to be contacted.

I do not accept trip fees, but I may decide to cut my fee if I feel that it is warranted during a no sign. A Texas notary cannot accept a financial position in a notary appointment. Therefore, I must be paid full fee whether or not the loan closes.

If you are still interested in my work, please contact me. I am a professional and I expect to be paid like one as well as to be treated like one. In return you will have my utmost respect and my promise to work for you competently and dilligently.

Thank you, Brenda Stone

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.