Notary Rotary
First American Signature Services
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2007 Index

Posted by James Miller on 5/12/07 9:22am
Msg #189955

Does anyone know what is going on at First American Signature Services? Suddenly this week the Notary In Box where they posted signings on the Sign Track web site was gone. When I called them the menu "tree" had changed. I have not recieved any notifications from them and have not been able to reach anyone by phone (left message only). They are one of my main sources for signings.

Jim Miller in Michigan

Reply by MICarole on 5/12/07 11:34am
Msg #189959

If you mean the Notary In Box, it's still there, at least it is when I sign in.

Reply by Dlars_FL on 5/12/07 11:49am
Msg #189960

James, I do not do much with FASS, but I do have an account there. I can log in no problem. You might want to check your how your cookies are handled. In IE7, Tools>Internet Options>Privacy Tab>Advanced>Override Automatic Cookie Handling. Click Accept - First party cookies.

Reply by Roger_OH on 5/12/07 9:22pm
Msg #189980

Answer...

They have been "auditing" their notary profiles, and if their vendor relations folks have had any issues reported to them by the lenders, they may suspend your access to the SignTrack inbox. No notice to you, they just pull the plug - call Sharon in Vendor Relations to discuss your situation.

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 5/13/07 1:08pm
Msg #190011

Re: First American Signature Services-James check pm n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.