Notary Rotary
Fox Signing Services - NO PAY
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2007 Index

Posted by Sandra Clark on 5/23/07 10:37am
Msg #191551

Heads up on this company. Completed a closing for them 3/7/07 - to date no payment. On 5/2 I called and was referred to "Bree" - told me check would go out that day. On 5/14 spoke with "Jaclyn"- was told she would check on it and be sure it went out. Never heard back from anyone. On 5/22 called and again spoke with Jaclyn, was told I needed to speak with Jill Fox, the owner. Attempt was made to transfer call - we were disconnected. No surprise there! Called back into the company, directly to Jill's ext. - got voice mail. Again, no surprise. I left a very curtious message, indicating my willingness to talk about the past due invoice without resorting to any unpleasantness and to please return my phone call. As of 11 AM today, have not heard back from Jill - therefore, I called again and left her a detailed message of my intent to collect my fee and the steps I will take to get it. I will now fax a list of agencies, including the mortgage company, that I will contact in reference to non-payment.

IF YOU WORK FOR THIS SERVICE, YOU RUN THE RISK OF NOT GETTING PAID!!!!

Reply by Heather Templin on 5/23/07 10:38am
Msg #191555

I have done many signings for FOX and never had a payment issue.

Reply by Pierces Notary Services on 5/23/07 10:40am
Msg #191556

Same here - they always pay me

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 5/23/07 11:05am
Msg #191559

I only ever did one signing for them several years ago. I had to call Jill, the owner, before I got paid, but I did get paid.

Reply by goodgirl on 5/23/07 12:57pm
Msg #191587

I worked for them for a few years. They were always low ballers, and it took AT LEAST 45 days to get paid. I will not work for them.

Reply by SE/Florida on 5/23/07 2:17pm
Msg #191604

I am still waiting on payment from them as well for a 3/29/07 signing. I have e-mailed and called and it's one excuse after the other.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.