Notary Rotary
HP 1320tn I need a little help.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2007 Index

Posted by Gigi/CA on 5/15/07 6:21pm
Msg #190264

I need help please; I have an HP 1320tn printer with a duel tray. My problem is that my documents will only print on legal size paper, how do I correct this when the docs are delivered on both letter and legal? Anyone know what settings I am missing.

Reply by MikeC/NY on 5/15/07 7:00pm
Msg #190265

If you're printing from a PDF, make sure that you've checked the box that says "Choose paper size from PDF source".

Also, I'm not sure if this is a problem with HP printers (it is with some of the Brother printers), but you may have to edit the printer properties to indicate which paper size is in which tray.

Reply by Brad_CA on 5/15/07 7:48pm
Msg #190274

Do what Mike said above but also the following:

Go to start, then settings, then printers/faxes, then 1320 pcl6, right click, properties, device settings. Make sure tray 1(Manual) is set to envelope, tray 2 is letter, and tray 3 is legal.

That is the long way through. If you have the shortcut icon on your desktop use that.

Hope this helps.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.