Notary Rotary
Howie/CT
Notary Discussion History

Howie/CT
Go Back to May, 2007 Index

Posted by Charm_AL on 5/1/07 2:45pm
Msg #188298

Howie/CT

Sorry....I have a hard time with the pm thing, nice to see you post and yes, everything is fine down here. Planted the rest of my tomato patch and the Sarah is having a pool party while I'm chomping at the bit for docs to get here sometime after my appointment.

Reply by BrendaTx on 5/1/07 4:06pm
Msg #188307

Re: Howie/CT - Is there anyone on here who doesn't

love Howie/CT?

Reply by Charm_AL on 5/1/07 4:14pm
Msg #188308

Re: Howie/CT - Is there anyone on here who doesn't

Hey Bren, not that I know of, but do you get high from printer fumagation too, also, and as well?
I need to borrow your foil cap, hat, bonnet...Has Easter come and gone yet?...And I (know you don't start a sentance with and buttt) I mean....REALLY, I am taking a an English course to, too, two pass this site's soooo astringent basics....in and around relating.
Ok...I am ready to unleash myself on sum, some unexpecting borrowers....they ain't, aren't gonna. going to even have time to think Wink
geeze, I am so Challenged!

Reply by BrendaTx on 5/1/07 4:25pm
Msg #188311

Re: Howie/CT - and all the people said: alrighty then. n/m

Reply by Charm_AL on 5/1/07 4:26pm
Msg #188312

yeah....what she said.... n/m

Reply by Ernest__CT on 5/2/07 6:45am
Msg #188393

Even those of us ...

... who are close enough geographically to have him as a competitor appreciate Howie/CT! He's an honorable man.

Reply by BrendaTx on 5/2/07 7:23am
Msg #188396

Re: Even those of us ... and a personal hero.

Just as all of the men and women are who serve our country. A tribute to our professional, all of them.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.