Notary Rotary
Is it a Full Moon?? WTH?
Notary Discussion History

Is it a Full Moon?? WTH?
Go Back to May, 2007 Index

Posted by Jersey_Boy on 5/31/07 9:12am
Msg #192867

Is it a Full Moon?? WTH?

All the weirdo's are in high gear today.... and it's still early in the day!

One guy called me freaking out because he needs to have forms notarized to get a handgun.
(Thank God, I hope nobody will do it for him, he doesn't need a gun).

Another call for a notarization of a power of attorney, signor signed the form two months ago
and is currently in Canada.... yeah.... sure.... whynot right? lol.

AND to top it all off, I get called an @$$hole at the dunkin donuts this morning for failing to hold the door for someone I didn't even know was behind me....

I think I am going to go home, get back into bed, and just skip over Thursday.....

Reply by MistarellaFL on 5/31/07 9:19am
Msg #192869

YES it is....

You're the second notary who has mentioned it, and now I am afraid to go outside, LOL

Reply by LindaD/NJ on 5/31/07 10:05am
Msg #192873

Yes it is! My favorite this week was a TC sending me on a closing with Spanish speaking people, when I called the tc to let them know I do not speak spanish and I believe that is what they need! Of course they say, " The lender would have informed us if that's what was needed." Not a lick of english did they speak! And no one around to interpret! At least I got a trip fee!

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 5/31/07 10:20am
Msg #192874

"AND to top it all off, I get called an @$$hole at the dunkin donuts this morning for failing to hold the door for someone I didn't even know was behind me...."

Don't you know we are supposed to have eyes in the back of our head? LOL

Reply by ME/NJ on 5/31/07 11:14am
Msg #192883

All my closings for today have been canceled. I may hit the beach today 90's today and no Bennies or Shoebees..

Reply by Susan Fischer on 5/31/07 11:33am
Msg #192888

It's a Blue Moon. 2nd full moon in a calendar month tonight

Good article here:

http://www.mercurynews.com/healthandscience/ci_6026684

Marginal crazies have another chance to flake; major crazies can perfect their acting out; and genuine loonies can bask in the fullmoonlight one more time.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.