Notary Rotary
JG Wentworth
Notary Discussion History

JG Wentworth
Go Back to May, 2007 Index

Posted by Pierces Notary Services on 5/31/07 11:46am
Msg #192895

JG Wentworth

I was contacted by them earlier for an assignment today. Mentioned to the gentleman about their payment history and he said he could paypal me the money. Well they did and even paid the paypal fee. Verified it was in my account.

Reply by ME/NJ on 5/31/07 12:12pm
Msg #192906

Good for you, make sure it clears...lol

Reply by Pierces Notary Services on 5/31/07 1:16pm
Msg #192926

I checked and it's in my account.

Reply by BrendaTx on 5/31/07 1:08pm
Msg #192924

Re: JG Wentworth - I think that's one for the hometeam

Apparently they got too tired of being told NO. Once I refused and told them they had to pay Sylvia what they owed her first AND send me payment via paypal. They didn't, but that was kinda fun.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 5/31/07 1:25pm
Msg #192929

Re: JG Wentworth - I think that's one for the hometeam

Yup - they never paid me.
Incidentally the one I did for them, went out twice, each time notarizing 13 signatures, and a few weeks after Peachtree called me to go to the same signer. They didn't offer what I really wanted, but they did pay me. When I got to the signer to do the Peachtree signing, he told me that J.G. Wentworth were crooks who tried to stiff him. I told him that J.G. Wentworth told me that he was responsible for paying me for the times I went out to him for them. He laughed and said J.G. Wentworth were supposed to pay the notary.

Reply by MariaIECA on 5/31/07 5:47pm
Msg #193028

Re: Same Thing Happened To Me Today

JG Wentworth also pulled the same stunt on my a few years back. Peachtree is really great. Always meet my fees and their Docs are soo simple. Payment is very prompt also. The funny thing is that I signed one of their sellers today and he said the same thing about JG Wentworth. CROOKS! :0)

Reply by Ali/IL on 5/31/07 7:48pm
Msg #193057

Re: Same Thing Happened To Me Today

I did a signing for them got paid four months later. The borrower had to get approval from the court before I could get paid. Also the borrower complained about the excessive signing charge and they told him to call me and negotiate.
Everytime I called for my payment I was switched to a different person. Finally they said that they didn't pay me before because didn't have my address.

Reply by sue_pa on 6/1/07 7:18am
Msg #193105

I was burned by them twice several years ago. Just last week one another notary in my area told her that they called her several times trying to get her to reduce her fee - said they had me on the other line and I was willing to do it cheaper. since they haven't called me in years and since I don't 'do anything cheaper' they completely were making that up - as she well knew - she told them to give me the order since I was cheaper - wonder who else they played the fee game with that day since she didn't fall for it and I wouldn't have even if they would have callled.

Reply by Pierces Notary Services on 6/1/07 10:22am
Msg #193136

Well I did get my fee and it was in my paypal account before I even met with the guy who was signing.

Reply by LJ on 7/28/07 7:29am
Msg #202445

Did an annuity signing this week for them. I had to go back twice because lady's ID was expired. JG overnighted my check. Had it the very next day. Actually it was a money order. No problems at all.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.