Notary Rotary
Message Deleted
Notary Discussion History

Message Deleted
Go Back to May, 2007 Index

Posted by Stephanie Parsons on 5/16/07 4:28pm
Msg #190409

Message Deleted

This message has been deleted by a forum moderator.

Reason: Generally Inappropriate

Reply by Richman - Shari on 5/16/07 4:32pm
Msg #190412

Message Deleted

Reply by Carolyn Bodley on 5/16/07 7:14pm
Msg #190461

Re: Richman - Shari

If you base your decisions only on what you read or what you are told, then I certainly feel sorry for you.

Reply by PL on 5/16/07 4:37pm
Msg #190417

Stephanie, what company is it you work for?

To come on and state what you did, takes a bit more then leveling an accusation. Could Ms. Jackson be a competitor of yours and you are trying to corner the market?

Reply by ME/NJ on 5/16/07 4:39pm
Msg #190418

Re: Stephanie, what company is it you work for?

Hope this thread is deleted before she reads it.. Could of opened yourself up for legal actions.

Reply by SueW/Tn on 5/16/07 4:51pm
Msg #190424

I completely agree ME! n/m

Reply by LynnNC on 5/16/07 5:36pm
Msg #190430

This is an innappropriate post . . .

and it should be deleted!

Reply by BrendaTx on 5/16/07 5:58pm
Msg #190437

Re: Elizabeth Renee Jackson

My response is based on a realistic theory...certainly I have no insider info on this.

Get real, Stephanie. When you offer less than $100 - $150 for an appointment you leave yourself wide open for a bust. If a better offer comes along, you are not even a memory to the greedy notary.

Correct behavior? No.

Realistic? Absolutely.

I think it is awful to take an assignment and ditch it for a better one. However, you gotta admit there is a method to that madness. Not only does the notary get a better deal, they damage the low paying company and who wouldn't like to see those take a hike.

Raise the fees you offer and develop loyalty from your signers.

OMG...what a novel idea. LOL...it's never going to happen in this lifetime. Greed runs this business.

Reply by Rebecca Loose on 5/16/07 6:02pm
Msg #190438

Message Deleted

Reply by PL on 5/16/07 6:04pm
Msg #190439

Stephanie & Rebecca who are you?

You say you wouldn't recommend her, why should we take your word?

Reply by Rebecca Loose on 5/16/07 6:07pm
Msg #190443

Re: Stephanie & Rebecca who are you?

You certainly do not have to take my word for it. Please try her yourself and see what happens. I understand that things do come up but it's a professional courtesy to at least call. I work for a reputable title company and we can't put our reputation on the line with someone like this.

Reply by Carolyn Bodley on 5/16/07 6:10pm
Msg #190448

Re: Let me see --

are you the title company when calling won't say who you are with -- the conversation goes something like this "I with a title company and I'm calling to see if you are available for a signing?"

Reply by Rebecca Loose on 5/16/07 6:15pm
Msg #190449

Re: Let me see --

Definitely NOT! We rarely need outside closers and there isn't a problem saying who we are. I also feel we pay well. I was just letting everyone know my situation to hopefully avert it from happening to anyone else.

Reply by Carolyn Bodley on 5/16/07 6:07pm
Msg #190444

Re: As I asked previously

WHAT is the name of the company YOU are with? It wouldn't surprise me in the least if you are the same company as the orignal poster.

Reply by Carolyn Bodley on 5/16/07 6:05pm
Msg #190441

Re: Ms. Parsons:

Funny this is the FIRST time you've ever posted and it looks like you could possibly be hit with quite a lawsuit because of your lack of professionalism. Please tell me the name of your company because I certainly want to make sure that I will never accept a signing from you.

Since you are putting all the fault on Renee, please post the type of signing, the amount you were paying for the signing and the time you sent the documents for the signing -- and please don't forget to post the name of your company.

Reply by Rebecca Loose on 5/16/07 6:08pm
Msg #190445

Re: Ms. Parsons:

This isn't anything to sue over!!! This conversation blog is specifically for this type of thing. I've seen plenty of negative comments about notaries on this site.

Reply by Carolyn Bodley on 5/16/07 6:52pm
Msg #190459

Re: NO, this "conversation blog as you call it

is NOT for this type of thing. As for your comment about seeing plenty of negative comments about notaries, yeah, you are right -- only their names haven't been used, and you are wrong about nothing to be sued over!

I'm still amazed at how two individuals who have never posted here before just happen to come out of the woodwork and blast the same person and neither of you will say the name of your company.

Reply by SueW/Tn on 5/16/07 6:09pm
Msg #190446

Smells like something is in the woodpile

This is just too much of a coincidence for me. Coming on a forum like this...TWO companies..making all kinds of accusations. I may have been born at night but it wasn't last night! The sooner Harry gets this post down the better!

Reply by BrendaTx on 5/16/07 7:36pm
Msg #190464

About Stephanie Parsons

Zip 80013 - Profile says she manages a successful title company in CO.

her email is @ CambridgeTitleInc.com

Could it be Cambridge Title Co. in Denver???

Reply by MistarellaFL on 5/16/07 7:42pm
Msg #190466

Thank you Dick Stone!

You are so good at that!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.