Notary Rotary
National Telnet
Notary Discussion History

National Telnet
Go Back to May, 2007 Index

Posted by CHARLOTTE WILLIAMS on 5/25/07 10:44am
Msg #191972

National Telnet

I received a call for a signing today at 6pm. Since I had not received a call all week I said yes. Then I was asked will $85.00 work for Edocs and I said no. I need at least xxx.xx. She said she will have to check with the closer. When I did not get a call back, I call them and asked if it was assigned to someone else. She said yes. I stated to her that I would not and neither would the other individual make a profit with gas being $3.39 a gallon. I too believe that we should take a stand with these signing companies. I know I provide quality and professional service, and I refuse to give it away.

Reply by BrendaTx on 5/25/07 10:52am
Msg #191975

JMHO - but...

Save your breath and your minutes, Charlotte. They don't care how much you make or lose...it's their bottom line that matters.

Reply by pamow/oh on 5/25/07 12:59pm
Msg #191996

I agree we need to stick together and not take jobs where we are losing money. I know I'm preaching to the wind but hey if we say it enough maybe it will get thru to those who are losing money for all of us. I have been asking for gas money and have only had one company decline.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.