Notary Rotary
No Pay Companies
Notary Discussion History

No Pay Companies
Go Back to May, 2007 Index

Posted by Tanya Buennemeyer on 5/2/07 12:18pm
Msg #188441

No Pay Companies

I have seen some messages where companies are not paying others. I am not getting paid from Debbie at Signatures Plus also. Does anyone know what the reasons are behind this?

If so, I would love an explanation.

Thanks,

Tanya

Reply by Charm_AL on 5/2/07 12:21pm
Msg #188442

look up for the search button, there is a wealth of info on them

Reply by Heather Templin on 5/2/07 12:22pm
Msg #188444

Am I correct in saying that Signaures Plus and SOX are two different companies?

Reply by HARRY_PA on 5/2/07 12:39pm
Msg #188447

Yes n/m

Reply by Judith Ann Berlin on 5/2/07 3:23pm
Msg #188469

A2Z Notary is also crooks

Signing done in January. Heard the story that the check went out, but I never received it. Supposedly put a stop payment on it and they were to send me a new one and that was a month ago. They do not answer the phone. Reported them to escrow company and BBB. They obviously have no desire to save their reputation since they never even responded to my complaints. Liars and theives.. Do not work for them at all costs.

Reply by Rhonda Skansi on 5/2/07 7:33pm
Msg #188523

A2Z Notary-no pay for me...2 signings in January. n/m

Reply by NVnotary on 5/2/07 11:15pm
Msg #188543

Re: A2Z Notary is also crooks

Yes, they are crooks. I have called at least 10 times and had not response to any of my calls. I looked the woman up that sent the email and I can not find her listed. If you read other posts, I don't think that is their address either. I can't remember the lender that I did for them (overnight docs) or I would call them.

Reply by Judith Ann Berlin on 5/3/07 6:27am
Msg #188554

Re: A2Z Notary is also crooks

Both Elaine Ashton and Dannielle Ashton's numbers are unlisted. I tried to call them yesterday and when they finally did answer, she hung up on me before I could get my first sentance out. Rude, blatantly unprofessional thieves..

Reply by Alice McNeely on 5/2/07 9:41pm
Msg #188536

I did a signing in February and was told at the end of February that payment was net 30, that I should receive a check at the beginning of March. At the end of March I called the signing service and left a message (never to be returned). I then called the loan officer, but he was of no help. Since this whole thing started, I placed over 15 phone calls to the signing service and to the loan officer. I was finally informed last week that the check would go out on Tuesday, 4/24; however, as of today, 5/2, still have not received it. As I recently found out, the signing service, AABA (Above and Beyond All) is part of New Home Prime Loans. The Colorado Secretary of State shows no corporate entity for Above and Beyond All. I finally filed a complaint with the BBB and when I entered AABA's phone number, the BBB had it as the lending company. Do not do any signings for ABOVE AND BEYOND ALL or for NEW PRIME HOME LOANS (they are associated). I have a very strong demand letter outlining what action I will take if they do not pay, and if anybody's interested in receiving a copy of this letter, please email me at [e-mail address]

Reply by Natela Oganyan on 5/3/07 1:42am
Msg #188548

I still did not get paid by CNI Signing Services. The authorised person of this company is Brigitte Jones. I have already sent them different letters and made several calls requesting payment. Now all their contact # are disconected. Someone sent me their new phone #661-266-9080 but it is a different company. If anyone heard some new information, please let me know. I will forward a complaint toward them to BBB.

Reply by Elisa Hughes on 5/31/07 10:00pm
Msg #193068

I too was stiffed by CNI, however I did learn today that they are now known as Notary Perfect Inc, out of Palmdale, Ca
http://www.notaryperfect.com/
I am trying to collect, we will se what happens....

Reply by BamaNSA on 9/9/07 2:44pm
Msg #210029

Closing Quest doesn't pay either

N/M

Reply by SIGN on 1/8/08 12:10pm
Msg #229539

It never ceases to amaze me how notaries are so quick to point out any failure or problem, but fail to mention the positives.

We apologize for the delays some have experienced in receiving payments, but we always pay!!

We typically provide more notary work than any other company and in 5 years of business, we have always paid a notary who properly performed their closing.

In the future, I would appreciate the failure of other companies not paying notaries not be the reason Closing Quest is attacked or stereo-typed.

I also want to largely thank every notary who has worked for and continues to perform professionally. It is because of these individuals that notaries have a future in closing loans and lawyers aren't able to take over as they have in seven states.

Todd Griffin, CEO
[e-mail address]
(877) 668-2798

Reply by Howdy/LA on 1/8/08 12:15pm
Msg #229540

TODD'S GAZILLION REPLIES....

Hey Todd, I think we may have received your post a dozen times or so. Can you send it a few more times to make your point...

So, lawyers have taken over in 7 states. What are those states and how did that happen?

Notaries rule!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.