Notary Rotary
OT...Had to sing praises and give thanks...just signed the
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2007 Index

Posted by Signing_Doc on 5/20/07 10:28pm
Msg #191040

papers for a 3/2 home in Queens Creek area of Mesa (east valley)...over 20k worth of incentives included in this purchase...we will be closing in 6 months...now need a place to stay while the house is being built...AND now need to "kick it up a notch" in getting my signing business restarted in the East Valley of Phoenix. Looks like my area will now be concentrated in the Mesa, Apache Junction, Gilbert, Tempe and Queens Creek area of Arizona.

Many thanks to G-d for HIS guiding us to this house...and looking to HIM for his help in getting enough work to pay for it. In any case, HIS name be praised!

(Sorry if I offended any of you).

"Doc"

Reply by jba/fl on 5/20/07 11:15pm
Msg #191043

Fabulous! Congrats, and continued good luck. n/m

Reply by christiSocal on 5/21/07 1:07am
Msg #191056

So happy for you. Here's to lots and lots of high paying signings!

Reply by Teresa/FL on 5/21/07 1:14am
Msg #191057

Contratulations!

A suggestion for building your business: Market yourself to the TC who will be performing the closing for your new home purchase.

I do builder closings and find it to be a great opportunity to generate income during the day, since so many refinance closings happen in the late afternoon and evening.

Good Luck!

Reply by SueW/Tn on 5/21/07 9:01am
Msg #191074

GM Doc!

I bet you're breathing a huge sigh of relief! Have missed your posts and am so delighted you're baccccccckkkkkkkk. I once had to "motel it" for 2 months until I could get into my home, made it so much sweeter once the wait was up.

Reply by MB_AZ on 5/21/07 10:12am
Msg #191085

Doc - Check your PM n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.