Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Opinions on Foxit PDF Viewer-has anyone used it recently?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2007 Index

Posted by NC_Notary on 5/29/07 12:12pm
Msg #192529

Recently read about the Foxit PDF Viewer in a computer column and they said it was more reliable than Adobe. Any opinions on this would be appreciated. TIA

Reply by Bryan Lee on 5/30/07 12:27am
Msg #192659

Re: Opinions on Foxit PDF Viewer-has anyone used it recently

I use it and like it much better than adobe reader. My son introduced it to me , their company uses it .

Reply by Barb/MO on 5/30/07 8:39am
Msg #192678

I just downloaded it to check it out--no auto paper select

The biggest drawback for me is that it doesn't automatically select paper size when printing. I know some who post here say they print everything on legal and encounter no problems with doing so, but I feel more comfortable printing the sizes as they come to me.

According to the info on this page, http://www.foxitsoftware.com/support/techsupport/index.html#faqreader, "Automatically select paper size when printing" is item #24 on the list of "most frequently asked feature requests," and has apparently been added to the developer's to-do list.

It does download and install easily, and I'll keep it to use if I run into a real problem with Adobe Reader for a particular document package.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.