Notary Rotary
SOX
Notary Discussion History

SOX
Go Back to May, 2007 Index

Posted by PE on 5/23/07 11:51am
Msg #191570

SOX

I passed on a signing from this company and this is part of teh response . I am still laughing. If they are so "operational excellence" why dont they pay?

“SOX has a passion for being extraordinary in everything we do from operational excellence to providing a superior customer service to all of our clients and the SOX family. We seek to outperform our competition and, above all, give signing peace of mind.”

We appreciate your business and our goal is to provide you with superior customer service! If you feel that you have received anything less than the best service possible

Reply by NJBare on 5/23/07 12:01pm
Msg #191573

I know, I think the same thing each time I call and get placed on hold while waiting to go into voicemail for the poor individual that thought taking the position as 'Manager of Accounts Payable' was a step up. In the short time I've worked with them, it didn't take long to realize I was getting taken, I've dealt with Brandi, Kacie (who I recently learned is still there), James, and now Joanne.

Good luck at collecting!

Reply by Roland on 5/23/07 12:46pm
Msg #191583

I don't think I stuck around them long enough to even learn their names

Reply by Michelle Van Norden on 5/23/07 1:45pm
Msg #191599

I would have to agree...I too am still waiting for payment from a signing done in Feb. I also spoke with James many times sent many invoices and now am trying to contact Joanne as well. They callled me for a signing again on Monday and I kindly declined until I receive payment for my completed signing back in February. Hopefully, we can all get our money well deserved!!!

Reply by MikeC/NY on 5/23/07 5:33pm
Msg #191631

<<“SOX has a passion for being extraordinary in everything we do from operational excellence to providing a superior customer service to all of our clients and the SOX family. We seek to outperform our competition and, above all, give signing peace of mind.”>>

My guess: that blurb is meant for the people they get money FROM, not the people they owe money to....

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.