Notary Rotary
Service Link
Notary Discussion History

Service Link
Go Back to May, 2007 Index

Posted by Cindy Lawver on 5/23/07 2:39pm
Msg #191609

Service Link

Does anyone know anything about Service Link? I did alot of business for them in the past, and all of the sudden, they stopped calling me. I called them to see if I had done something wrong, and they told me that my profile seemed fine. Just wondering if anyone knows something that I don't.

Reply by kcg on 5/23/07 3:03pm
Msg #191612

Perhaps ServiceLink did a lot of business with sub-prime lenders....many of those, as we all know, have closed their doors. S/L's business may be way down and actually have nothing to do with you or your performance.

Reply by Ronda/FL on 5/23/07 3:22pm
Msg #191619

I'm expriencing the same with them .. did you get there notice regarding background checks, they are required to be in by 05/31/07

Reply by TD_CA on 5/23/07 4:44pm
Msg #191630

I've done alot of work for them in the last 4 years. They're just slowing down like the rest of us. I've only done 2 signings form them this month.

Reply by NorthernNotary JenniferGuinasso on 5/23/07 11:39pm
Msg #191696

I have about 2 signings per month for them. They call me probably 3-4 times a month, but it is ALWAYS within 4hrs or less and I am always previously booked. This month they called me 3 times, but I was only available for 1 of there signings.
Always Countrywide loans....which I like !
I don't mind working for them. A lot of fax backs, but it is an 800# so really no complaints.
And, they pay my fee =)

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.