Notary Rotary
Signatures Plus
Notary Discussion History

Signatures Plus
Go Back to May, 2007 Index

Posted by Michael Martin on 5/3/07 3:21pm
Msg #188657

Signatures Plus

Signatures Plus just paid me!!!!!!! I feel obliged to announce this since I had written previously about non payment by them. I don't know why out of the blue they decided to send me 3 checks unless it has something to do with them being investigated for fraud. As long as the checks don't bounce I guess I am one of the few that can feel lucky. I have learned a valuable lesson.

Reply by Ronda/FL on 5/3/07 3:40pm
Msg #188658

I received 2 checks yesterday for closings I did in Sept 06 !!! I sent email after email / demand letters ,voicemails / I advised Debbie I was aware of the investgation against her company and forwarded my information to the investigator/ I kept all of her emails she sent saying checks are in the mail, and forwarded them back to her every month as proof she owes me / every web site I found listings saying she owed notaries, I emailed her copies/links so she would know the word is out that she doesn't pay //// I looked her up in the BBB and sent her copies of her ratings // I felt like if she wasn't going to pay me I would make her life a living H*** with demands .. all it took was a few key strokes on the keyboard and yes it felt good when I got read reciept back...if nothing more I was aggravating her and that is what she deserved after 8 months and no payment from her////

Reply by Judith Ann Berlin on 5/3/07 4:09pm
Msg #188666

Now if only A2Z Notary would pay n/m

Reply by Ducky/FL on 5/3/07 4:16pm
Msg #188669

Re: Now if only A2Z Notary would pay

And Excel Signing Services, LLC would pay me!

Reply by kmo on 5/3/07 4:36pm
Msg #188673

Re: Now if only A2Z Notary would pay

Yeah, good old Excel Signing. I would love to see that guy go bye bye for good.

Reply by Christine Ortiz on 5/4/07 6:12pm
Msg #188867

Message Deleted

This message has been deleted by a forum moderator.

Reason: Author Request - Special Exception

Reply by Christine Ortiz on 5/4/07 6:14pm
Msg #188869

Message Deleted

This message has been deleted by a forum moderator.

Reason: Author Request - Special Exception

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.