Notary Rotary
Susan Ellstrom (Watson) anyone heard of her as a SS
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2007 Index

Posted by Gigi/CA on 5/2/07 1:28pm
Msg #188455

Any Info on this person would be greatly appretiated. She is looking like a no payer.

Reply by cassiewi on 5/2/07 1:38pm
Msg #188457

Message #147536. I've never worked for her, but a few people have had problems it looks like.

Reply by K_CA on 5/2/07 1:48pm
Msg #188458

Susan Watson(Ellstrom) is bad news. I haven't worked for her since she tried to stiff me last year. She does Loans for Ditech, so I called Ditech and got the name of the person who hires the SS's. All I had to do was drop that name to Susan, and I got a check right away! Try it.

Reply by Gigi/CA on 5/2/07 2:39pm
Msg #188463

That's Great, another SA that you have to fight to get paid. I fired off a e-mail to Dietech and copied Susan after reading the responses to my post. I have the name of the loan officer and the Dietech rep. for the loans I signed. I'll see if I get a response.

Reply by Gigi/CA on 5/2/07 2:39pm
Msg #188464

That's Great, another SA that you have to fight to get paid. I fired off a e-mail to Dietech and copied Susan after reading the responses to my post. I have the name of the loan officer and the Dietech rep. for the loans I signed. I'll see if I get a response.

Reply by jjill_CA on 5/2/07 7:04pm
Msg #188516

I have done quite a bit of work for her...she is a slow pay and I usually have to remind her at least once. But I haven't been stiffed totally yet. I usually have to send a couple emails, but she meets my fees.

Reply by Roberta Randall on 7/31/07 12:49pm
Msg #203003

I was contracted by Susan in June and have yet to receive payment. She doesn't respond to any emails or phone calls. I contacted Di-Tech and talked to a Supervisor who gave me the person in charge of hiring the signing services. I will be sending a formal letter to her today. It appears Susan has been dropped from their database due to all the complaints. I doubt I will hear from her, but I am sending a copy of the letter to the address listed on her Powerful Intentions site.

Reply by Barbara Hamilton on 8/18/07 4:46pm
Msg #206432

Yes i have been taken to the cleaners by this woman. Anyone here about her, run. If you know where she may be hiding, it would be great to flush her and make her pay signers.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.