Notary Rotary
There are nice Singing Sevices out there
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2007 Index

Posted by OR on 5/26/07 6:41pm
Msg #192229

I had 3 very nice signings EOM. I had to turn down a lot because there were so many. I had 2 signings with 1 company yesterday. The 2nd time Gina called form OP and ask if I could fit in another signing which was 25 miles away form me. I had just excepted one for $xxx. I said yes I could. I was thinking the first one would go easy, single man 1 refi. She also told me that my first loan had to come first. I told her that I was in the office all weekend and I could do sign late into the evening or this weekend for her. Then she said what do you charge for 2 loans. I was not sure what to expect. I really thought she was asking me to make a deal on the two loan signings and was asking me to cut a deal with her. I gave her regular price for a piggy back loan and added $25.00 for mileage. I though that with everyone being so cheep lately, she would come back and say what about less then I just asked for. I asked if she wanted to know the price of 2 signings or the price of the 2 signings with one Loan being a piggy back loan. She said she was asking me what I charged married couple with who had 2 loans about 25 miles away from me how is she said $xxx. You cant believe how shocked was when I saw she was offering me $25.00 more then I was asking. Thank you Gina of Ocean Pacific. End note Bina not only do you pay well but you are vary nice to work for. Thank you for keeping in touch. Have a great Weekend.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 5/26/07 8:25pm
Msg #192233

Re: There are nice Signing Services out there

There are several good SS out there. Unfortunately we mostly hear about the problem ones.

Reply by Joan Bergstrom on 5/27/07 12:43am
Msg #192244

Sylvia is so right!

Reply by christiSocal on 5/27/07 1:18am
Msg #192246

Of all the SS's I've worked for only a few stink, most are OK and a few are really good.
It is a shame that the majority get a bad rap because of the few.
We don't mind telling about the bad, but don't always want to share the good!

Reply by Antoinette Czajkowski on 5/27/07 11:57am
Msg #192272

I defintely have to agree with you. hang in there the good ones will eventually rise to the surface.......hang in there

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.