Notary Rotary
Toner & Drums
Notary Discussion History

Toner & Drums
Go Back to May, 2007 Index

Posted by NCLisa on 5/4/07 6:48pm
Msg #188893

Toner & Drums

I am so sick of trying to find a good toner/drum dealer! I finally found a place that has decent product, but the guy just won't ship it! My order was completed on April 25th, and it hasn't been shipped yet. I've got to go to Staples tomorrow to buy toner and a drum to print all Monday's docs. ARRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

Reply by Sharon Mayes on 5/4/07 6:51pm
Msg #188894

123ink.com has satisfied me. Check them oit and with orders over $55.00 they have free shipping.

Reply by MICarole on 5/4/07 7:12pm
Msg #188904

I don't know what type of printer you have, but I just ordered a second tray from Buy.com on Tuesday and it came today. (I didn't pay for shipping that's why it took so long) I just check their site and did a search for toner and drums for printers, and they have them.

Reply by kmo on 5/4/07 6:52pm
Msg #188895

I had to buy toner yesterday from staples, and it has gone up another $5.00 just this past week. Unbelievable. Anyone out there know of a really good company to get toner cartridges from? I tried a place that refills their own and the toner had a really bad smell to it every time I print, so I went back to staples. Any help appreciated, Maureen.

Reply by aatatusko on 5/4/07 7:45pm
Msg #188922

I'm sorry, I have'nt taken the time to read through all the posts, but I get all my toner from
LD Products. Cheap, fast shipping.

Reply by Linda Spanski on 5/4/07 6:57pm
Msg #188896

I've had good luck with www.LDProducts.com

Reply by NCLisa on 5/4/07 6:58pm
Msg #188897

I just placed an order with them this afternoon. It's the 4th company I've tried since September.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 5/4/07 7:01pm
Msg #188898

i use INKJETSTAR.COM - no smudges, no leaks, no smells - work well with no problems - I've ordered 3 times from them and good results each time - free shipping too and quick - I placed my most recent order last Friday and it was delivered today.

Reply by SGardTX on 5/4/07 7:09pm
Msg #188902

If you are looking for OEM then I would try tonermax.com. They have the best prices I have found, plus they have free shipping. I placed my first order a couple of weeks ago and I was very pleased.

Reply by kmo on 5/4/07 7:16pm
Msg #188907

Thank you to all. I will check out these sights. With prices going up we all have to stick together and help when we can. Hope I can do the same for everyone, Maureen.

Reply by Joan_OH on 5/4/07 7:25pm
Msg #188913

Lisa. Get an HP. No drums, cheap toner. I will PM you with more info.

Joan-OH

Reply by NCLisa on 5/4/07 7:57pm
Msg #188927

I've got an HP1320tn, and a Brother MFC8840D and MFC7280. I hate the HP, love the Brothers. If I buy another HP it would have to be a 4250 or better, and I just don't have the money to spend right now.

Reply by jba/fl on 5/4/07 7:30pm
Msg #188917

if you don't mind refilling yourself, www.tonerrefillyourself.com is fast and great to do business with. I have past 4 years. Has drums, cartridges, toner, and other supplies. I order bulk for best rates - going to use it eventually. Have had no problems and keep extra cartridges for fast changeout for those middle of print job and toner runs out.
Sometimes though, drums will cost more than machine, what with printers being so cheap these days. I have replaced printers for less than drums. Mfg's websites helpful. Or a closeout at one of the big box stores.

Reply by SueW/Tn on 5/4/07 7:54pm
Msg #188926

I got my first tonerpirate cartridge the other day...YES! n/m

Reply by NCLisa on 5/4/07 8:09pm
Msg #188929

I ordered 2 drums and 4 toner cartridges from them and

1 drum and 1 toner cartridge didn't work. The second toner cartridge worked, but not well, I had to change drums in less than 3 reams of paper. I returned the 3 items, got replacements, and the 2 other drums weren't much better. They were horribly refurbished, looked like they took sandpaper to them, broken pieces, etc.

Inkjetsupestore was better, but 1 out of every 4 drums was defective, same with the toner cartridges. I just get so sick of sending things back!

Reply by LJ on 5/4/07 8:57pm
Msg #188931

Re: I ordered 2 drums and 4 toner cartridges from them and

I just bought and recieved 2 cartridges off E-bay. They are brand new in box. Got 2 for $44 including shipping. I have an HP 4100n printer. Its a workhorse. As far as the toner, I figure if I only get 1/2 usage out of them I still saved over $$50 having them re-filled like I was doing before. We'll see how it works out.

Reply by VA_Notary on 5/4/07 10:39pm
Msg #188948

I have been using Inkjetsuperstore.com for past about a year. no problem and cheapest prices even from tonermax.com and inkjetstar.com plus 4.95 flat shipping rate for any number of cartridges

Lisa try hp 1010 series. I love this printer. Even the highest resolution file with 100 or more pages is printed within 10 minutes. Above all the high yeild toner is just for $28.00.

Just one problem. You will always have to use legal size paper.

Reply by SD/CA on 5/5/07 1:34pm
Msg #189007

Try Newegg.com. They have good prices and ship the same of next day.

Reply by John Wilczynski on 5/5/07 8:22am
Msg #188964

I found a company called LentKoproducts whose pricing is really good, and he has free shipping no matter the quantity. Anybody want info, email me, and I will send it to you.

Reply by MistarellaFL on 5/5/07 10:05am
Msg #188973

I have a great company I deal with

feel free to email me for a link to their site.
Low cost, good products.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.