Notary Rotary
United Notaries--Out of Business?????
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2007 Index

Posted by Michael Martin on 5/22/07 11:44am
Msg #191318

United Notaries obviously closed their doors,disconnected their phones and took down their web site. They owe me for 3 signings. Does anyone have a contact number for KIETH DEAN the owner? I want to bug the crap out of him until he pays up. I heard he has another/new signing company started. BEWARE!!!!!! The only problem is I don't know the name of his new stick it to you company.

Reply by cbug on 5/22/07 1:35pm
Msg #191338

Did you research before saying yes.

Michael,
I know that you are new to this, however; being new does not mean that no research is involved. If you would have searched this website, you would have known. I also noticed that you posted about Signatures Plus. I have had to learn some hard lesson, as have other notaries that have been in this business for a while. And they post here with very valuable information. Just take time to read. You can go far just with knowledge if you will take the lessons learned of others and apply them to your business. Not trying to be rude, just some helpful advice, hopefully.

Reply by Melody on 5/22/07 1:37pm
Msg #191340

The new company is Dean Notary in Colorado n/m

Reply by MistarellaFL on 5/22/07 1:54pm
Msg #191343

Check this poo out: there's a photo, too

http://www.notarypro.com/testimonials.html

“My name is Alison dean. My husband Keith and I have a great team of Notaries. We do a lot of business with NotaryPro and are delighted that they have chosen our team as Notary of the month. We work for different companies. NotaryPro has been one of the best. Working with NotaryPro has allowed us to grow and expand. Thank you NotaryPro for all your hard work and business!”

-- Keith and Alison D., CO

Reply by SueW/Tn on 5/22/07 3:54pm
Msg #191374

I swear Misty, you..Becca and Brenda should form a PI Co. n/m

Reply by MistarellaFL on 5/22/07 7:38pm
Msg #191433

Google is my friend

Wink

Funny you mention that, it was always a joke in my family.
I could find any one, any time.
My Dad, who lives 1400 miles away from me, says he can never hide from me to this day.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.