Notary Rotary
? about fee sheet
Notary Discussion History

? about fee sheet
Go Back to May, 2007 Index

Posted by Laurie Notary in a flash on 5/15/07 6:21pm
Msg #190263

? about fee sheet

I have figured out my fee's but I don't want to break it down too much or have to many different break downs. If anyone could offer up the basics that they provide information wise on their fee sheets, I would greatly appreciate it. I have a couple title companies that pay me $225 flat fee for e-mailed docs on a 1st mortgage and then additional for piggyback 2nd etc. I was lucky to have the few companies to start with that knew me, but now I want to bring in new business but I am not sure of how to put the fee sheet together?

Reply by MikeC/NY on 5/15/07 7:09pm
Msg #190268

Rather than publish a fee sheet and drawing a line in the sand, you might consider just determining a minimum fee (which you keep private) and negotiating down to that on a case by case basis. It's great that you were able to start with a few companies willing to pay that much, but you're probably going to have to be more flexible as you expand your business.

Reply by thnotary_NY on 5/17/07 3:35pm
Msg #190651

LOL Being in AZ, I don't suppose you would want to share any of those names, .....you know, like if they happen to have business in NY.???? NO? I didn't think so. lol

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.