Notary Rotary
oklahoma company
Notary Discussion History

oklahoma company
Go Back to May, 2007 Index

Posted by Sheriden on 5/21/07 9:01am
Msg #191073

oklahoma company

has anyone worked with or heard of Ward Title in Oklahoma? What should I charge.....they are asking for fees, and this would be my first assignment. She wanted all of my fee charges. thank you.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 5/21/07 10:16am
Msg #191086

Re: Ward Title, Tulsa OK

They must be calling many Virginia notaries. I just got a call saying they are soon to be licensed in Virginia and want me to fax a rate sheet for the areas I cover. I did a search but nothing came up as far as anyone actually working for them and posting their experience.

Reply by LC/AZ on 5/21/07 10:20am
Msg #191088

I, too, got the call to sign up. I'm in Arizona.

Reply by Jack_TX on 5/21/07 10:29am
Msg #191089

Hi everyone,
I have been in contact with a Helen from there office. This is a response she sent me in regards to getting more information from them;
Our company has been in business for 13 years in Oklahoma. Our office is now the national office. we are lic. in at least 7 other states and working on the rest. At this time I can not tell you what the payment schedule is because I am not authorized to relese that information at this time. You would have to speak to our manager for that information. Hope you will go ahead and send us your rates and counties so that i might get you in our files so that when we do get our lic. in Texas I will be able call on you for more information.

This is the only thing I have on them.
Good luck

Reply by MelissaCT on 5/21/07 11:02am
Msg #191093

See Msg #188320 & 185937

Reply by Lee/AR on 5/21/07 1:49pm
Msg #191138

Got it a while back. They're building a database. n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.