Notary Rotary
Proficiency Signings
Notary Discussion History

Proficiency Signings
Go Back to July, 2008 Index

Posted by MrMendez on 7/14/08 6:34pm
Msg #255162

Proficiency Signings

Does anyone have any recent experience working with Proficiency Signings out of Southern California? There phone number is 949-625-2500. TIA.

Reply by OR on 7/14/08 7:13pm
Msg #255164

Yes I have 3- they are trickey you have to invoice on the 1st day of the month or you don't get paid in 30 days but the next month or more. I always miss the invoiceing date. They always pay. 3-10-8 paid 6-23-8**** signed 3-12-8 paid 6-23- 8****signed 5-7-8 paid 6-30-8
I will however take all I can get from them even if they take a while to pay. They answer the phone any time I call. Hope that helps

Reply by Pete/MD on 7/14/08 7:41pm
Msg #255168

Still waiting on payment from March. I threatened to sick my lawyer on them and a check has supposedly been sent. It's funny..... I requested my late checks be sent priority so it could be tracked. They send it regular mail and give me a check #. What am I supposed to do with a check #? That doesn't prove they sent a thing.

Reply by ChristineHI on 7/14/08 8:18pm
Msg #255173

They are ok, but you do have to keep an eye on your payment. It took 45 days this last time as it has every time I have worked for them. They also pay a bit low, at least in my case.
Just know that you must keep a close eye on your payment and make sure they send it on time. I had to send my invoice several times just to be sure. It can be a bit annoying though having to badger them for payment.

Reply by Dean Olsen on 8/15/08 12:30pm
Msg #260183

I have had trouble getting paid for a 3/25/08 signing. I have gotten nothing but run around from them. BEWARE.

Reply by cjm/md on 10/26/08 7:38am
Msg #268256

I have done one signing for them 3 months ago and have never been paid. They will give you a hard time and the run around. I have personally targeted not to do any further work for them.

Reply by Prificiency Signings on 11/18/08 8:04pm
Msg #270028

Thank you for your comments, please note that we can not pay without an invoice for TAX reasons. Please invoice use by the begining of the month . Thank you.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 12/9/08 10:43am
Msg #271485

Notaries should not have to play invoicing games in order to be paid. Do you accept invoices upon job completion or only at a *certain time* of each month? Once the job is complete an invoice should be sent, and in turn the company should pay within a reasonable time (such as 30 days or so). End of story.

I have never worked for Proficiency Signings but I probably wouldn't due to the invoice game that seems to be in place.

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 11/20/09 6:40pm
Msg #311698

Re: People what is wrong with this picture-

If you have not been paid, it's easy. I assume you save the file until paid? Simply contact the lender and escrow. Send the invoice one more time to Proficiency telling them you need a payment status update within 24 hours. No response, send it one more time advising them, you will be contacting escrow and the lender, they will get back to you right away. You will also have payment within the week. The lender and escrow have no idea what crooks some of the signings services are, they need to be made aware. Do you all work for free? Do not let the ss getting away without paying you, are you a doormat?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.