Notary Rotary
CCS SETTLEMENT SERVICES LLC/LOUISVILLE KY
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2008 Index

Posted by treasures on 9/18/08 2:15pm
Msg #264630

THIS COMPANY LIKE OTHERS AFTER REPEATED PHONE CALLS FIRST SAYS "WE ARE CHANGING ACCOUNTANTS" THEN AFTER ALMOST TWO MONTHS SAYS " THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THE CLOSING"

WE ARE CONTACTING THE KY OFFICE OF NOTARIES AND THE LENDER FOR FURTHER ACTION.
THEY HAVE NOT PAID US AS OF YET!!! AND THEY HAVE BEEN PAID!!

Reply by notaryinmo on 9/18/08 2:36pm
Msg #264633

Is this known by a different name? I'm not seeing anything listed.

Reply by bfd110_IN on 9/18/08 9:26pm
Msg #264718

I am getting run around also

I just sent final request for payment and will follow up with registered letter after tomorrow and then let the games begin. Kinda interesting but the parent company is an attorney office. Google them and you will find out.

Reply by Happy_in_Fl on 1/22/09 2:37pm
Msg #275319

Re: I am getting run around also

Did a Signing for them December 5, 2008, and now it is January 24, 2009, and repeated faxing of Invoices to Vicki Kidwell, and no response.

Called today, and spoke to Andrea, very nice lady, and she said the person handling this is on vacation this week, but she will personally hand the Re-Faxed Invoice to the right person.

Will wait to see if any feed back comes, then will call the Loan Officer and Title Company next
week.

Every one is having rough times, but when a Signing Service can't treat the Notaries correctly and fairly, it is a real shame.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.