Notary Rotary
Executive Signing Agents, Inc.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2008 Index

Posted by Janet Rahrig on 9/9/08 12:17pm
Msg #263686

Please, please do not fall victim to this company. The owners of this company are crooks, with criminal backgrounds who give you a lot of work, then fail to pay.

Reply by Ilene C. Seidel on 9/9/08 12:39pm
Msg #263691

Are you informing the title companies using them?

Reply by MistarellaFL on 9/9/08 12:53pm
Msg #263694

Give us some contact information

As I recall, there are several companies dba Executive.
Which one are you outing?

Reply by Tess/ME on 9/10/08 2:04pm
Msg #263807

If my memory serves me right

Executive Closings was from Florida and I recall they had such a bad rep that they changed their name to "Top Notch Notary". Executive Signing Agents was in Texas, and used to have a very good rep (back 3 to 4 years ago) have they changed also? Everyone agree, disagree ?

Reply by Jessie Calderon on 10/16/08 5:39pm
Msg #267528

Re: If my memory serves me right

Executive Signing Services, Inc located in Cypress Texas are good people. I have worked for them for about 4+ years and they always pay on time. There may be confusion with this company name since there are others that have a similiar name. Just wanted to express my experience with this company.

Reply by lowerAL on 11/14/08 9:44am
Msg #269692

Re: Executive Signing Agents in Cypress Texas

I did a closing for them in July and still cannot get my money. Title Stream is the title company, but, Executive hired me.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.