Notary Rotary
24-7 Nationwide Notary Network
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2009 Index

Posted by housemouse on 8/14/09 9:46pm
Msg #300108

I have worked them them in the past, we slow pay,,,,,,,it has been awhile, I read the post, but nothing really current. Has anyone had any dealings with them recently?

Reply by Yowheelz on 8/15/09 10:24am
Msg #300129

7/28 paid 8/8 3/5 paid 5/19

I know they had some problems when the bottom fell last year but they seem to be catching up. I did 2 jobs last fall and as I recall it took about 60 days. I don't have any problem working for them even though they are sometimes slow to pay, I always get paid.

Reply by MW/VA on 8/15/09 11:14am
Msg #300142

My experience has been that they pay low & pay slow. They owe me for 3 signings for June & July.
Their confirmation says "payment net 45 days". I've found it's more like 60 days, and I have to bug them for payment. I gave them a shot, they blew it, and I'm not taking any more work from them.
The deal is pretty simple: I complete the assignment & you pay me. I don't work for companies that don't hold up their end of the bargain.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 8/15/09 11:40am
Msg #300146

I got a call one evening a couple or so weeks ago from them. I told them I haven't done signings personally for a couple or so years now. No idea how they got me, I never worked for them, and I have my profile on NotaryRotary set so I don't come up in a search. Only way on here anyone can find me is by clicking on my profile in my messages. (which I just realized has been unchecked for a while!!!)

Reply by Anthony P. Wilmore on 8/18/09 10:36pm
Msg #300718

I took them to court April 2009. The judge ordered them to pay me for unpaid closings plus $80. Well they still owe me! I have nothing good to say about them! If you bug them they'll partially pay. If you take them to court they are adament about paying for only the closings and not your inconvenience. If you desire more information feel free to contact me.

Reply by Donna Wulfemeyer on 8/23/09 5:03pm
Msg #301400

I did a signing for them on 5/20/09. They are now 90+ days overdue paying me. I called and spoke with Tracy on 8/9 or 8/10. She saw my signing in their records and nicely asked me to email david at [e-mail address]. I emailed twice on 8/10 and 8/13. No response. I decided to check them out (which I should have done before accepting the assignment) and once I saw the complaints I wrote a 3rd email asking for a response by 8/19 and a payment in full in my mail box by 8/26. To date I haven't received a call or email I am going to proceed with what I told them I would do which is to start posting my situation on notary sites. I also told them I would call the lender and request that they no longer do business with 24-7 Nationwide Notary Network. I will also follow up my call with an email with all the negative postings I find on them so that the lender knows I'm not the only one complaining.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.