Notary Rotary
4 Notary Kirkland Wash
Notary Discussion History

4 Notary Kirkland Wash
Go Back to August, 2009 Index

Posted by Patricia Koch on 8/10/09 7:11pm
Msg #299455

4 Notary Kirkland Wash

I know this might sound a little crazy, but before logging in on Notary Rotary, I can find 4 Notary, Inc,
but once I log in, it disappears?????

Reply by GA/Atty on 8/10/09 7:17pm
Msg #299456

That's probably because whoever entered that company in the

database only selected their own state in the "What states does this company cover" field. So it won't show up unless your address is in that state as well.

That is one of the worst features of Signing Central. It would be much better for everyone to see every company because when you enter one in there you usually have no idea what states they cover (other than your own). That's why it is best to just say all states when entering them.

Reply by Linda Juenger on 8/10/09 8:00pm
Msg #299468

Re: That's probably because whoever entered that company in the

Yet another reason to get rid of the coding system. I just don't understand how this helps us. It is BS to me.

Reply by Patricia Koch on 8/11/09 9:18am
Msg #299501

Thank you, at least I have not lost my mind. I wanted to comment on this company - I did a signing for them in May and kept asking as to where my payment was and the answer they will be mailed. Finally, Rich said well you signed in black and it should have been blue and he claimed he did not get paid. I made inquiries (lender, title and borrower). The loan closed with no problems, it was not a big deal with lender (in fact they laughed) and Rich did get paid. Now they will not answer any e-mail nor return my call.

Just wanted Washington Notories to know.

Reply by JAM/CA on 8/11/09 12:44pm
Msg #299522

I finally got paid yesterday for a signing I did on May 23, 2009. Too many excuses for non payment. I will not work with them again.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.