Notary Rotary
A Ray of Sunshine?
Notary Discussion History

A Ray of Sunshine?
Go Back to August, 2009 Index

Posted by 101livescan on 8/22/09 7:11pm
Msg #301376

A Ray of Sunshine?

In Jackson Hole, Wyoming, the World Financial Summit surmises The World Emerging from the Worst Recession since WWII, according to Kenneth Rogoff, a Harvard University professor and former chief economist for the International Monetary Fund. We are healing and emerging from a deep financial crises.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=apyDezq0ykuU

This country's leadership needs to get Americans back to work or we're all in trouble still.

Just to get your blood pressure down a little, try this new music station, entrepreneur was interviewed by Bloomberg.com this week. Startup and making a great deal of money, in a hostile business environment.

Check it out....loving it. Dreamcatcher!

http://www.pandora.com/?cmd=tuner#/stations/play/127993727815087987

Reply by Philip Johnson on 8/22/09 7:21pm
Msg #301378

Same guys missed it going in, now saying we're coming out.

They have just a wee bit of credibility issues we need to sort out. Also why do all these shindigs have to be held in such nice places? I suggest Calcutta next time.

Reply by 101livescan on 8/22/09 8:01pm
Msg #301381

Re: Same guys missed it going in, now saying we're coming out.

Or, tent city, downtown LA....mix with the people who really have a daily dose of our economy and it's ripple effects on lifestyles of the not so rich and famous.

Reply by MW/VA on 8/22/09 9:16pm
Msg #301387

Re: Same guys missed it going in, now saying we're coming out.

I'm sure Bernanke didn't have lose his home to foreclosure. We always feel that those in power are out of touch with the reality of what "economics" mean to many people. It's about struggling to make that mortgage payment or rent, pay the utilities, put groceries on the table, dealing with loss of a job, etc. I can tell you that in this business I see a true cross-section of society. I've encountered a few who are pretty well off, but most are the "average Joe's" that is the real fiber of America.

Reply by John Schenk on 8/24/09 11:44am
Msg #301458

Pandora is really kewl! Thanks!

JJ

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.