Notary Rotary
A TItle Quest
Notary Discussion History

A TItle Quest
Go Back to August, 2009 Index

Posted by Stacey/TN on 8/28/09 5:17pm
Msg #302178

A TItle Quest

A Title Quest in Hermitage, TN is not affiliated with ANY other company, Not Closing Quest in TN and not Title Quest in OH. We have always paid our bills in timely manner. Please don't slander the name of our company.

Thanks!

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 8/28/09 5:35pm
Msg #302179

So you're saying there are two title companies in TN with the same name? Or so close as to be almost identical? See thread beginning with Msg. #301768

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 8/28/09 6:15pm
Msg #302182

Strange thing, checking state of Tennessee records, there is only one A Title QuestSmile
Name I.D. Number
A TITLE QUEST LLC 0543799

Business Type*: LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Profit/Nonprofit: FOR PROFIT
Status*: ACTIVE
Date of Formation/Qualification: 03/14/2007
Domestic/Foreign: DOMESTIC
Place of Incorporation/Organization: DAVIDSON
Duration: PERPETUAL
FYC(Fiscal Year Closing) Month: DECEMBER

Principal Office:
Address Line 1: 25 CENTURY BLVD
Address Line 2: SUITE 405
City: NASHVILLE
State: TN
Zip: 37214
Other than USA:

Registered Agent:
Name: A TITLE QUEST LLC

And only one Closing Quest:

Name I.D. Number
CLOSING QUEST, LLC 0478616

Date of Formation/Qualification: 01/10/2004
Place of Incorporation/Organization: ROBERTSON

Principal Office:
Other than USA:

Registered Agent:
Name: TODD M. GRIFFIN

Hmmmmmmm................

Reply by jba/fl on 8/28/09 5:54pm
Msg #302180

Directly from their website: http://atitlequest.com/contact.php

Holly Reid
[e-mail address]

Todd Griffin
[e-mail address]

A Title Quest
1312 Central Pike
Hermitage, TN 37214
phone: (877) 2 TITLE 1 (877 284-8531)
(615) 712-8641
fax: (877) 300-5116
email: [e-mail address]

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 8/28/09 6:16pm
Msg #302183

Re: A TItle Quest...Julie...please see this

CLOSING QUEST, LLC 0478616

Date of Formation/Qualification: 01/10/2004
Place of Incorporation/Organization: ROBERTSON

Principal Office:
Other than USA:

Registered Agent:
Name: TODD M. GRIFFIN

Reply by jba/fl on 8/28/09 11:12pm
Msg #302213

Oh, Linda - I had seen this...but wanted to show that they

now have new office but same Todd Griffin in both entitites - like we can't put 2 and 2 together.

Now, Stacy, we don't mind being proven wrong, but just a statement that we are telling libelous or slanderous things about your company just won't cut it here, esp. when we can show you what leads us to our conclusions. I think you will have to agree with us that you are not that nice company in Ohio, and you will also have to agree that we never mentioned that nice company in Ohio. Further, you will also have to agree that Hermitage, TN is a suburb of Nashville, TN and most likely is a residence belonging either to Holly or Todd. That will be determined quickly enough with a bit more sleuthing. In the meantime, we will be happy to accept any and all apologies you may wish to utter. Excuse us if we don't hold our collective breaths.

Reply by jba/fl on 8/29/09 12:19am
Msg #302220

Re: Oh, Linda - I had seen this...but wanted to show that they

I suppose that Todd leaves his home at 502 Columbus Dr., Hermitage, Tn 37076 travelling to A Title Quest in Hermitage, TN 37076 4.3 mi. and approx. 7 min, then continues on to his Closing Quest Nashville office, zip 37214 another 6.94 mi, approx. 11 mins. just making his daily rounds making sure notaries are found to close his TC company's business. I do notice that both businesses have the same zip code, although MapQuest give different ones. So, we are looking at a 25 mile round trip here for Mr. G - less than he gets most notaries to drive one way. Wonder if he has a Hummer by now.

I have found further info that the 502 Columbus Dr. address is Todd Griffin's personal residence. As for Holly, I haven't finished researching her yet, so will pass on providing any info on her at this time.

Reply by MW/VA on 8/28/09 6:11pm
Msg #302181

Thanks for setting the record straight. Why not list your company in Signing Central?
That way it is available to everyone.
I don't like it when notaries associate companies with the bad guys when one word clicks in their minds, i.e., X, Quest, etc.

Reply by MW/VA on 8/28/09 6:21pm
Msg #302185

Oops, I guess I spoke too soon.

Reply by Sandra Clark on 8/28/09 6:29pm
Msg #302187

hmmmmm...............nuff said. Thanks Sylvia for your thoroughness.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 8/28/09 7:34pm
Msg #302202

It's amazing that these companies don't think we can check them out - a lot of state's have their public records online. Guess Stacey didn't expect anyone to actually check out her claim that A Title Quest wasn't anything to do with Closing Quest.

Reply by John/CT on 8/29/09 8:15am
Msg #302244

Two "Quests" joined at the hip? Thanx, Sylvia n/m

Reply by SheilaSJCA on 8/29/09 12:00am
Msg #302218

AKA... AA-Notary-located at 312 Central Ct Hermitage TN

See also message #301178-
This company owes me $165 from early June, before I was aware of who they really are. Nothing you can say will change it. Title Quest, Closing Quest, AA Notary... I am sure they are already thinking of a next new name to hide behind.

Reply by SheilaSJCA on 8/29/09 12:12am
Msg #302219

... was also formerly located at 25 Century Blvd NashvilleTN n/m

Reply by jba/fl on 8/29/09 12:26am
Msg #302222

You may be right about that Sheila

Saturday, Aug. 29, 2009
63,778,867 companiesHome |About Us |myManta |FAQ |View Cart |My Profile
Login:
Not a member? Learn more.COMPANIES: U.S., U.S. Public, Australia, Canada, U.K., WorldwideRESOURCES: Video, Jobs, Reports, White Papers | JOIN US: Twitter, Facebook

BUSINESS CENTERS: Small Biz, Sales Expertise, HR, Travel, Career, TechU.S.»Hermitage, TN»Other Business Services»Business Services, NEC»Notary publics»Closing Quest Llc
Closing Quest Llc company profileAdd Info
User Contributed Company InformationReports
Closing Quest Llc financial and company reportsMap
Closing Quest Llc map and driving directionsCompany Q&A
View or contribute questions & answersClosing Quest Llc
501 Columbus Dr
Hermitage, TN 37076

Phone: (615) 476-5656

Business Categories
Notary publics in Hermitage, TN
Business Services

Closing Quest Llc Business InformationIs this your company?
Closing Quest Llc is a private company categorized under Notary publics and located in Hermitage, TN. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of $520,000 and employs a staff of approximately 9.
Also Does Business As
Information not found (?)
HQ, Branch or Single Location
Single Location
Annual Sales (Estimated)
$520,000

Employees (Estimated)

Reply by SheilaSJCA on 8/29/09 12:54am
Msg #302226

Julie, it is the same outfit. I don't believe in coincidence

AA notary gave me the Century Blvd address when I did the assignment in early June. When I contacted them near the end of July for past due payment, they gave me the new address in Hermitage.

Reply by jba/fl on 8/29/09 1:37am
Msg #302230

Sheila - I guess Stacey wants us to believe that

offices next door to each other, with the same owner, is just a coincidence too! LOL - fat chance.

Agree - wonder what the new name will be? TG Notary? TG's Quest for the Perfect Notary - you know, the one who doesn't complain or chase their money?!

Reply by jba/fl on 8/29/09 1:02am
Msg #302227

I guess the Nashville BBB might have had some effect???

Misleading Advertising, Products and Services that Middle Tennessee Consumers and Businesses Can Do Without
01/20/09
BBB Identifies Misleading Advertising, Products and Services Middle Tennessee Consumers and Businesses Can Do Without. Your Better Business Bureau has identified the following businesses as offering services and products, which have resulted in numerous complaints alleging misleading ads/offers, unsatisfactory services and misrepresented products.

Each business identified in this BBB Accredited Business Member/Media Update has been contacted by BBB concerning their business practices, unresolved customer complaints, and failure to discontinue the cause of customer complaints.

Closing Quest, LLC – BBB Rating: F
813-600-4302 & 615-893-8858
25 Century Bvd, Ste 405, Nashville, TN 37214 – www.closingquest.com
BBB opened its file on this company in July 2007 due to a complaint received by the Bureau. Closing Quest, LLC offers loan closing and notary services for the real estate industry. Since July 2007, BBB has received 56 complaints alleging Closing Quest contracted with notary publics to perform closing services for real estate loans with agreements to pay the notary once the closing was complete; however, complaints indicate the company failed to honor the contracted terms of the agreement which includes payment to the notary as promised. On November 13, 2008, BBB contacted the company to discuss the pattern of complaint and request the company's voluntary cooperation in resolving all complaints on file. The company responded to BBB stating they are pursuing lawsuits against several of Closing Quest's previous clients, and that the company was waiting for the outcome of the lawsuits to determine the amount of loss they hope to recover. All complaints remain unresolved in BBB files.

Then, another report on 7-13-09 from BBB of Nashville:

BBB Identifies Misleading Advertising, Products and Services that Middle Tennessee Consumers and Businesses Can Do Without
07/13/09
Your Better Business Bureau has identified the following businesses as offering services and products, which have resulted in numerous complaints alleging misleading ads/offers, unsatisfactory services and misrepresented products.

Each business identified in this BBB Accredited Business Member/Media Update has been contacted by BBB concerning their business practices, unresolved customer complaints, and failure to discontinue the cause of customer complaints.

AA-Notary, LLC formerly Closing Quest, LLC – BBB Rating: F
615-515-5542 & 615-893-8858
25 Century Blvd, Ste 405, Nashville, TN 37214 – www.closingquest.com/www.aa-notary.com
AA-Notary, LLC contracts notaries to perform closing tasks for long distance real estate transactions. 71 complaints received by the BBB are from notaries saying they have not been paid for their services. To date, the company has only responded stating they are not able to make the payments and all complaints remain unanswered or unresolved in BBB files. It is the position of BBB that Closing Quest changed its name to AA-Notary as a means to conceal their history of complaints.

Reply by Richard Ingram on 8/29/09 5:27pm
Msg #302280

Stacy,
You will never convince me that you are not one and the same no pay crooks. I am sure that I will have to eat the $245.00 you owe me but if low life's like you can live with it, I am sure that I will survive.
I have a daughter who works for a prominent Nashville attorney who would love to pursue this matter further but I would not want to waste anymore time on dead-beats.

Reply by Linda Juenger on 8/30/09 11:51am
Msg #302309

Ever notice that they don't reply after they've been caught! n/m

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 8/30/09 11:53am
Msg #302310

The silence from Stacey is deafening:) n/m

Reply by John/CT on 8/30/09 2:55pm
Msg #302319

So, let's hear from Stacey! Stacey, where are you?!?! n/m

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 8/31/09 9:01am
Msg #302352

Hey John? She's out to lunch with "Manda"..:) n/m

Reply by John/CT on 8/31/09 9:40am
Msg #302356

ROFLMAO!!!! n/m

Reply by Stacey/TN on 8/31/09 2:45pm
Msg #302387

Re: Ever notice that they don't reply after they've been caught!

We don't reply on weekends, b/c we don't work on weekends.

Reply by Stacey/TN on 8/31/09 2:05pm
Msg #302378

Has anyone done closings for A Title Quest, not Closing Quest or AA Notary, that hasn't been paid in a timely manner? If so, can you provide details. I have or never had nothing to do with Closing Quest or AA Notary. I am new to A Title Quest and if there are outstanding bills, I will check and see what I can do to get you paid.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.