Notary Rotary
Accepted my 1st Fiserv edoc signing...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2009 Index

Posted by Jess/CT on 8/4/09 12:34pm
Msg #298652

I searched the archives here and found many mixed reviews on edoc signings. Of course I plan to try it anyway and see if it will work for me.

Reply by Lee/AR on 8/4/09 1:04pm
Msg #298653

Are you really saying 'edocs' or did you mean e-sign??

Reply by Jess/CT on 8/4/09 1:38pm
Msg #298655

Sorry, esign is what I meant to say! n/m

Reply by RickG/CA on 8/4/09 2:25pm
Msg #298658

Re: Sorry, esign is what I meant to say!

In my experience the Fiserv system is fairly straight forward. Just be sure to print all the docs that need to have the wet signatures prior to the appointment.

Reply by Jess/CT on 8/4/09 8:09pm
Msg #298700

Re: Sorry, esign is what I meant to say!

Done. It took some adjusting on my part, but i got through it. Thanks!

Reply by Yowheelz on 8/4/09 8:10pm
Msg #298701

I've had mixed results

Have done 4 e-signs. I don't have an air card and use the borrowers computer. The only real problem I had was a customer with Apple computer. No way could we get the docs to show on the screen and of course it was late and we couldn't get anyone to help us. I finally hauled out my old, slow but trusty laptop and hooked into their internet service. Docs popped right up. If e-sign becomes popular enough to warrant it I will get a new laptop and aircard. (new laptop is at the top of my christmas list)

Reply by Jess/CT on 8/5/09 10:43am
Msg #298748

Re: I've had mixed results

Same here, we used the borrower's computer as well.
I'm asking Santa for a laptop and air card this year too!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.