Notary Rotary
American Signing Connections, GA
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2009 Index

Posted by jonpa on 8/26/09 7:38pm
Msg #301835

I got a call from them today to do a sighning tonight. I asked where the signing is? They said in Big Bend, PA. I told her, I never heard of that town. She said it's only @35 minutes from me. I took the signing. I waited for about 1 hour for the conformation and I never got it. I call the SS back and she did not know anything about the signing, she had to ask around and call me back. Another 30 mins past the phone rang and I was told that the signing was double booked. I said not a problem that happens.
So then I looked to bing.com to see where that town is.... well there are 2 one @ 3 hrs 45 mins each way and the other is @ 2 hrs 20 mins away. I am so glad someone else closer got it.

Reply by Dawn/PA on 8/27/09 7:17am
Msg #301900

I got a call about a week ago

for a refi in Memphis, TN from a good client. We had a nice chuckle. I did tell her if she paid for the flight and hotel that I would go! Smile

Reply by PA_Notary_II on 8/27/09 8:48am
Msg #301913

Not sure where you're at in PA, Jon, but I got what might have been the same deal from them in North Bend, PA. Likewise, she said it was 25 minutes away....as the crow flies, says I...and I've got no wings...turned it down.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.