Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Been blasted with new Notary Registration sites...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2009 Index

Posted by John Schenk on 8/14/09 12:02am
Msg #299931

In the last month it's been crazy. I never got all that many before, but lately it seems they are coming out of the woodwork. One of them is crazy enough that the say they're gonna chance from 2009 to 2010 to 2011 each year, so the site isn't even a static one that you could be found on from year to year. Just wondering if you're all getting hit lately with a bunch of new notary registration sites? Maybe it's just notaries trying to make a buck in slow times.

JJ

Reply by JanetK_CA on 8/14/09 4:18am
Msg #299940

It's probably because you've joined the crowd here at Notary Rotary. Many of us have been getting blasted with those for a long time. I think some of them must have ways of mining the data base here, which is really tacky - and against the rules, to say the least!

Reply by MW/VA on 8/14/09 8:08am
Msg #299949

I don't know that I would relate it to participation at NotRot. I've seen the trend through the years--when business gets slow these listing sites think you're desperate enough to give them your money--not! Other than the major sites, I don't know of any who produce any results.

Reply by mwm143 on 8/14/09 8:28am
Msg #299953

Probably many title and signing companies sell their

email lists for an extra buck.

Reply by Jess/CT on 8/14/09 9:22am
Msg #299964

Same here, I received the paid for 2009, and get 2010, 2011 for free notary sign up and many others in the past month or so.

Reply by JanetK_CA on 8/14/09 2:07pm
Msg #300040

The one that cracks me up is the one that offers lifetime membership - one time offer!! Does that mean that they'll be out of business in a couple of years (if they last that long)? Probably.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.