Notary Rotary
Companies not paying their notaries
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2009 Index

Posted by neenop on 8/21/09 6:41am
Msg #301171

I have found out recently (not by choice) that companies aren't paying their notaries like they used to--GRES out of Maryland, I keep getting the runaround, I have two unpaid invoices , and one is from March the other from May. I am tired of working my butt off for these companies and not getting paid. Now I am so mad, I am going to the Title company and report them. Enough is Enough

Reply by 101livescan on 8/21/09 7:20am
Msg #301173

Be sure to note that in signing central so that we can all use that information on a go forward basis. Reporting them to the title company is the best thing you can do here to make sure title doesn't use their services inthe future. Bad for their reputation. Nonetheless, fax them every day your invoice and cumulative faxes so that on one day it's two pages, next day it's four, six, eight, who do we appreciate. Make them nuts. Hopefully they'll pay you so you go away!

Reply by Ilene C. Seidel on 8/21/09 9:27am
Msg #301179

Who is GRES?

Reply by Pamela Hoyle on 8/21/09 6:23pm
Msg #301254

Greenbelt...I've had good luck with them....

Reply by Philip Johnson on 8/21/09 9:48am
Msg #301181

March and May and you're just now getting fired up?

Where have you been?

Reply by mswoody/fl on 8/21/09 12:14pm
Msg #301201

wouldn't it be nice if we were all paid in advance through paypal...lol.maybe that is going to have to be considered if companies continue to stiff the notaries.

Reply by ADD/NYCT on 8/22/09 6:39pm
Msg #301375

GRES didn't pay me for two closings until I sent 3 emails and made two phone calls. Then Deb Lapine called and said she was on vacation and just got my voicemail - never mentioned the three emails and acted like she thought my check was sent out already. The closings were weird with a ton of name errors and the borrower worked for Primerica and a Primerica rep was there and didn't know what to do with all the name screw ups. THEN the TC called me and left a nasty message because I did what the LO told me to do regarding the mistakes. It was a nightmare.

Reply by Sharon/MN on 9/21/09 5:45pm
Msg #304519

neenop, has GRES paid you yet? I haven't been pd for a July job. No one answers when I call. Voicemails, emails, and faxes to GRES have been ignored. No response.

Reply by cnybob on 9/24/09 10:07pm
Msg #304937

Greenbelt will now pay via PayPal. I have been getting paid w/in 1 week using paypal.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.