Notary Rotary
DYNAMIC FIELD SOLUTIONS
Notary Discussion History

DYNAMIC FIELD SOLUTIONS
Go Back to August, 2009 Index

Posted by CalGal on 8/27/09 12:16am
Msg #301881

DYNAMIC FIELD SOLUTIONS

DO NOT DO SIGNINGS FOR THIS SIGNING SERVICE. THEY DO NOT PAY!!!!!!!!!!! I DID A SIGNING FOR THEM 6/8/09 AND STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED PAYMENT. THEY DO NOT RESPOND TO EMAILS, FAXES AND PHONE CALLS.

Reply by Jack/AL on 8/27/09 12:46am
Msg #301885

Likewise for Sunset Signings. My was 5/15/09. More than once, they've replied that they've mailed my check, to no avail. Will give them until this weekend, and then write a scathing blast on this site for other NPs to see.

Reply by GF_CA on 8/27/09 1:19am
Msg #301886

We know... we know... next time read this forum first n/m

Reply by Jack/AL on 8/27/09 1:24am
Msg #301888

Re: We know... we know... next time read this forum first

Yep. I've begun emailing Sunset Signings about this great forum where other NPs can learn of the dirty dealings of Sunset Signings and other crooks. I don't mean slow, behind in their work, or over-burdened, just crooked.

Reply by GF_CA on 8/27/09 1:31am
Msg #301889

Re: We know... we know... next time read this forum first

Sorry Jack, my answer was not for you. I never worked for this company. I did a signing for them long time ago and they pay me after 5 month. I had to send one email with my lawyer info ( address and phone number). I got the check within 3 days.

Reply by Zech Rowe on 8/27/09 6:59am
Msg #301899

I decided to give Dynamic a try despite thie bad rep. I was paid in the time stated in thier confirmation.

Reply by wisconsin on 8/27/09 8:23am
Msg #301908

Use orange search button-Dynamic Field Solutions have been

talked about alot! BAD CO! and why anyone would give them a chance knowing that there are tons of Notaries out there that have not been paid is unbelievable!

Reply by KimWmsVA on 8/27/09 2:29pm
Msg #301978

I worked for them ONCE! I got paid; however, it was on their terms. If you read your confirmation I am sure it says that you must invoice them within 48 hours to ensure that you get payment AND THEN it will say payment in 30 BUSINESS days from funding. Not from signing date, from funding. Its all about the fine print. Good luck getting payment!

Reply by Teresa/FL on 8/27/09 2:36pm
Msg #301982

Last year I had to threaten them with a small claims suit and reminded them that THEIR terms said any legal action must be filed in their jurisdiction. When I pointed out that they would be liable for my expenses (including filing fees and travel from FL to CA) as well as the original service fees, I received payment in full within a week.

There was no doubt I would be successful as I had insisted my fee be shown on the confirmation.

Never again!

Reply by anita55109 on 8/27/09 4:43pm
Msg #302006

They cut the checks short too....NEVER AGAIN.

Reply by SunsetSignin on 10/7/09 8:26pm
Msg #306566

We want everyone to know that Jack from Alabama WAS paid twice (first payment had to be stopped due to him not receiving it). Please take note that this account WAS paid.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.