Notary Rotary
Doc Signing Pros Mobile Notary/ Granada HIlls, CA
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2009 Index

Posted by oldhippie_IL on 8/11/09 1:35pm
Msg #299523

I would just like to post that I have done several closings for this company with no problems. They are professional, efficient, and pays in the time frame they state. We, as notaries are always looking for the bad companies and also the good ones. Doc Signing Pros, in my book rates as 5 stars. I will add them to Signing Central as top notch.

Reply by ME/NJ on 8/11/09 1:54pm
Msg #299524

Cancelled appointmet with them

1- website- no address
2- could not pull up LLC info on SOS CA site
3. No address on confirm
4. very little feed back on many sites 50/50 on one site.
5. no replies to email
6. took 5 hours for cofirm

They maybe good for you, but in todays market we need to do our homework before we extend credit.

to many red flags when doing background check. I do this on all new SS clients now. Pass the background were good.

Reply by docs1954CA on 8/11/09 4:27pm
Msg #299537

They also have that nasty stipulation re:

" For loans that do not fund and/or no sign, you will be paid 50% of the agreed fee".
That's a gamble I am not willing to take.

Reply by Deblynn/CA on 8/11/09 5:01pm
Msg #299543

Did signing 7/3/09 received check yesterday 8/10, no prob. n/m

Reply by ME/NJ on 8/12/09 5:57am
Msg #299585

This gave me a laugh

Someone from Docs Signing Pro called me last night and asked if the package was signed, ok maybe the system has not updated the info.(i get it since it took 5 hours for a confirm) I said that job was assigned to someone else, here is the kicker..

Do you know who did it...Why would I know its not my company. I think she realized she asked a stupid question and hung up.

Reply by gcn3 on 8/12/09 7:36am
Msg #299590

Re: She still owes me for 2 signings from last year

When I called the title company he said had gotten other non pay calls about her. Didn't seem to care. I did work for her for a year when she decided to stop paying.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.