Notary Rotary
Doc Signing Pros Mobile Notary LLC
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2009 Index

Posted by MrsKay on 8/26/09 7:23pm
Msg #301822

Anyone has done business with this company?

I am worry because they called me out of the blue at 5:15pm EST this afternoon for a signing at 7:15PM the same day and kind of got me by surprise. I am still waiting for the documents and haven't hear anything from them yet....Did that happen to you as well??

Reply by CaliNotary on 8/26/09 7:31pm
Msg #301830

"I am worry because they called me out of the blue at 5:15pm EST this afternoon for a signing at 7:15PM the same day"

Are you brand new to this business? Why on earth would this worry you? It happens all the time, especially at EOM.

Reply by Keystone_SA on 8/27/09 10:19am
Msg #301926

maybe she is new to this business CaliNotary

I know when I first started I was shocked at last minute closings. Time has taught me another lesson. I'm sure she'll realize it's par for the course. Do you just probe the board looking for someone to target?

Reply by HKT_TX on 8/27/09 12:56pm
Msg #301959

Re: maybe she is new to this business CaliNotary

Thanks Keystone... I, too, was shocked at last minute closings. Too anal, I think, hate disorganization! But I am learning from reading this board that if I am going to continue to do this, I will have to loosen up and accept it as it comes. My boys are in college now, so I have nothing but time on my hands after work, anyway!

Reply by Keystone_SA on 8/27/09 2:33pm
Msg #301981

HKT TX

That's probably the best attitude to have. Staying positive can get you through your day just as quickly as being negative. There's enough negativity in the world. And we all know there are enough negative people in the world. Just keep reading... Smile

Reply by CaliNotary on 8/27/09 1:01pm
Msg #301962

"Do you just probe the board looking for someone to target?"

Do you go through life looking for stupid things to take offense at? You need to grow a pair and stop being such a thin skinned ninny.

Reply by Keystone_SA on 8/27/09 2:31pm
Msg #301979

Again with the offensive remarks. You are somebody hiding behind your name on this board. Now, if you want to insult or offend somebody, by all means, have at it, but I think maybe this is not the forum for it. There must be a forum for your superiority issues. I'll look for one and keep you posted. Other than that, how about keeping your comments civil. After all, we're all just "people" here. Unless you think you're above that, too. And, no, I don't go through life looking for stupid things, but I sure recognize stupid when I see it. Grow up!

Reply by jba/fl on 8/27/09 3:22pm
Msg #301989

"You are somebody hiding behind your name on this board."

Isn't this like the pot calling the kettle black?

Reply by Keystone_SA on 8/27/09 3:24pm
Msg #301990

look before you speak

actually a few posts back I said my name in the post. I have nothing to hide. but thanks for your .02.

Reply by jba/fl on 8/27/09 3:26pm
Msg #301991

whoopie doo - I'm supposed to search to discover? Do I

really believe you when you say you don't hide? Why don't you just link your name and give more credibility?

Your $.02 is appreciated also.

Reply by Keystone_SA on 8/27/09 3:35pm
Msg #301993

Re: whoopie doo - I'm supposed to search to discover? Do I

are you kidding me? This is laughable. You're laughable. Ha-Ha-Ha.

Reply by jba/fl on 8/27/09 3:39pm
Msg #301994

OK n/m

Reply by Keystone_SA on 8/27/09 3:40pm
Msg #301996

How do I link? that way you can look me up

and maybe send me a nice present, and a "Have a Great Day" type of greeting card.

Reply by BrendaTx on 8/27/09 7:01pm
Msg #302028

Re: How do I link? Look to the right of your name.

There is an "Add Link to My Profile" box right next to it. Check it. It will link your handle to your profile. I've unchecked mine and now it is in black.

Reply by CaliNotary on 8/27/09 4:45pm
Msg #302008

"Again with the offensive remarks..........but I sure recognize stupid when I see it. Grow up! "

Lovely, yet another idiot who is too clueless to see the hypocrisy in their own words.

Why is it that the ones who whine loudest about people being mean on this board, are inevitably the ones who resort to name calling to get their point across about how MEEEEEEAN we all are? It's not quite on the level of the guy who was SO glad Becca got kicked off the board for being mouthy, and in the same thread was saying stuff like "I'll say what I want, when I want". DUH!!!!

Reply by Keystone_SA on 8/27/09 5:54pm
Msg #302015

You're crossing a fine line with me, but because I'm

a better person than you seem to be and because I really am disconcerned with what you think about me, I'm just going to let you rant. Blah.... Blah.... Blah.... Blah.....

"Lovely, yet another idiot who is too clueless to see the hypocrisy in their own words."

Sincerely,
Another Idiot

P.S. I bet standing face to face you wouldn't have the attitude you have on here. You are not intimidating me, just boring me. Yawnnnnnnnnnnn.....

Reply by CaliNotary on 8/27/09 6:59pm
Msg #302026

Re: You're crossing a fine line with me, but because I'm

This is laughable. You're laughable. Ha-Ha-Ha.

Reply by Jessc098 on 8/26/09 7:43pm
Msg #301837

I'm presently waiting for E-docs from them now two hours past due.

Reply by Jessc098 on 8/26/09 7:44pm
Msg #301839

Side note, I haven't worked for this company before, so I'm not sure if this is any indicator of their usual level of organization.

Reply by MW/VA on 8/26/09 8:31pm
Msg #301850

That's one of the companies that shows up on Signing Central until you login, then "poof"--they're gone. I just hate that.

Reply by nolanotary on 8/26/09 9:33pm
Msg #301868

I closed one for them last month and received payment within 30 days. Docs were not late, however, considering that this is month end, it can and will happen. I had one today with another TC and they sent me docs at 12pm for a 5pm appt. I was finishing up one at 4 and the TC called me and said they had to revise docs for the 5pm appt and resend to me(for an additional print fee of course)...but that is typical. I was 45 minutes late to that appt because I had to return to office to reprint the new package.

Reply by GF_CA on 8/27/09 1:22am
Msg #301887

I did a signing on 07/21/09 received pmt 08/24/09 n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.