Notary Rotary
Genesis Title...wow....
Notary Discussion History

Genesis Title...wow....
Go Back to August, 2009 Index

Posted by C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 8/26/09 12:03pm
Msg #301745

Genesis Title...wow....

Received an email from them regarding a job for next week and then I noticed that they sent the same email out to several other notaries! WOW!

They truly do shop around as was the last post about them back in July...and they're so ummmm what's the appropriate word....they're so obtuse about shopping around...

I'M SO HURT that I didn't get the old. "let me call you back to see if I can get your fee approved".....NOT!

Reply by MW/VA on 8/26/09 12:19pm
Msg #301751

I have been getting email requests from them instead of calls. The one's I've gotten weren't sent to other notaries. It seems to be the trend for companies to start doing this--it saves them a lot of phone calls. I don't like it.

Reply by Lee/AR on 8/26/09 1:00pm
Msg #301759

E-mails instead of phone calls....

Don't like it either. Generally don't get enough info to make an informed quote/decision. But, am sure that's why they do it.

Reply by janCA on 8/26/09 3:18pm
Msg #301786

I got one over the weekend from an Escrow Co.

and didn't discover it until Monday morning, as I try to keep my computer off on Sunday, plus I had company. I replied, asking about the job, but did not get an answer. I emailed again, asking if they found a notary and to please reply to my email. NOTHING! I think this is rude; it only takes a minute to reply to an email, especially since they were the ones doing the inquiring.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.