Notary Rotary
Good Bye my Friend Robin
Notary Discussion History

Good Bye my Friend Robin
Go Back to August, 2009 Index

Posted by RobinS/MI on 8/11/09 4:55pm
Msg #299542

Good Bye my Friend Robin

I just want to let all of you know who have worked with our company over the past 4 years that we have lost one of our dearest employees and she will be deeply missed. If you can all say a prayer for Robin Stanard and her family tonight we would greatly appreciate.

Janet Angi
Angi Notary Signing Services

Reply by ReneeK_MI on 8/11/09 5:38pm
Msg #299546

This is just too unbearably sad, there are just no words, I'm at a complete loss - I know Alex is, too - I'm sure every person who ever met her is. I've been staring at a blank post long enough, I have to find some words. Robin was just one of the most sincere, genuinely sweet persons I've ever been blessed to meet and the loss of her surely will touch many lives and for a very long, long time.

I know there's so much stuff that's been written about how maybe sometimes those Angels among us are spared a lot of Life's pains and miseries ...but it's the people who are left missing those Angels like Robin that bear the sorrow, and those are whom I will pray so hard for.

Reply by RobinS/MI on 8/11/09 6:15pm
Msg #299549

Renee,

Robin, was a wonderful person as well as terrific friend. She will never be able to be replaced she was a true friend. God be with you Robin and your family.

Janet Angi
Angi Notary Signing Services

Reply by Yoli/CA on 8/11/09 5:41pm
Msg #299547

I'm sorry I never had the pleasure of working with Robin. However, my prayers are with her family and friends. God bless.

Reply by Jim/AL on 8/11/09 6:20pm
Msg #299550

So sad to hear that Janet, I know I have spoken with Robin in the past and she seemed to be a very sweet (so is everyone in your office though) person. You can count on me and my family to pray for her family, friends and you in your time of loss and despair.

God Bless
James

Reply by John Schenk on 8/11/09 6:57pm
Msg #299551

My condolences to Robin's family, and friends. I will keep her, and them, in my prayers. Unfortunately I never had any contact with her, which certainly appears to have been my loss.

God bless,

John

Reply by dickb/wi on 8/11/09 7:04pm
Msg #299552

i share the same loss as john does never having had the pleasure to work with ribin, but i can assure you that heaven will be bombarded with prayers from the wisconsin contingent...prayers for her family,friends and co workers in their great loss.........

God Bless

Reply by MW/VA on 8/11/09 7:11pm
Msg #299553

Please add my condolances & prayers for her family, friends & co-workers.

Reply by wisconsin on 8/11/09 10:28pm
Msg #299574

I never had the pleasure to know Robin, but my prayers go out to her family and friends. God bless.

K.Salas

Reply by GF_CA on 8/12/09 12:04am
Msg #299579

My prayers go out to her family n/m

Reply by MichiganAl on 8/12/09 2:40am
Msg #299582

I really am just grasping at what to say. I'm so shocked and so saddened. She's been on my mind every day since she fell ill and words can not express how I feel. Robin was so sweet, so genuinely kind. You just couldn't help but adore her. Janet, I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend, for all our loss. I want to say more but the words just can't come together. We'll all miss her dearly.

Reply by Dorothy_MI on 8/12/09 8:03am
Msg #299592

Like Alex and Renee, I just can't come up with words to express the dept of my sorrow. I am so sorry for the loss for her family and for the loss to you and to all the rest of her extended "family", many of whom only knew her by her voice. She will be sorely missed.

Reply by MW/VA on 8/12/09 3:49pm
Msg #299633

I learned a lot from this thread. It certainly made me realize how some notaries can do so many signings. I limit the # I take, and am probably too thorough. I check & stack every package I print, and there have been many times that the correct # of RTC's or a TIL wasn't in the pkg.
I remember one really rush situation where a file was sent to Kinko's and I picked up the docs and rushed to the borrower's home. Kinko's had printed everything on letter, and many of the docs were cutoff. I had to go home, print some of the docs on legal, and go back to have them sign. When I sit down at a signing I know that everything is in order & ready to go. My hats off to those who can operate effectively without doing that. I can't imagine sitting at a signing & realizing that the critical docs weren't there.

Reply by MW/VA on 8/12/09 3:50pm
Msg #299634

Sorry--replied to wrong thread.

Reply by Claudine Osborne on 8/12/09 9:33pm
Msg #299671

I am truly sorry for everyones loss Janet. I have had the pleasure of talking to Robin and she was a sweet person..God Bless you all!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.