Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
I just know you will all be envious of my day today.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2009 Index

Posted by Becca_FL on 8/14/09 9:34pm
Msg #300107

I had a 10am cash purchase 53 miles north that paid $150 from one of my favorite TCs and I only printed 15 pages. That was followed by a quick, on the road visit with my future step daughter and the precious little grand baby, Macie. Then followed by a wonderful visit with our very own notary master, Sylvia, and her bounce back husband, Bruce. I was also acquainted, again with the infamous, Little Bit, and met the new, Little one. The new, Little one, certainly demands attention and, Little Bit, does not seem to care for the attention the new, Little one, demands.

We had a wonderful visit. I was so happy to see Bruce back home and meet a neighbor that is always checking up on them and does own a cast iron skillet and knows how to use it. Iffin you know what I mean...Wink

When I'm sitting there, at Sylvia and Bruce's kitchen table sipping tea, I think of all of you that will never have the same opportunity to do what I can do. I am so fortunate to be so close to such a super woman, not to mention awesome notary (you must say this just as Sylvia does), and have a one on one with one of the best in the business. I am truly blessed. Today, we sorrowed the passing of my girl, Macy, shared stories of old things, brought on by cleaning out of my SOs parent's condo and I saw some AMAZING antique toys and a razor set while visiting. Totally kewl stuff.

If you decide to make a trip to visit with Sylvia and Bruce, I have a few recommendations....Their home is HIGHLY caffeinated! That Scottish Morning Tea sent me to the limit on caffeine intake and she has EVERY kind of coffee you could imagine. Prepare for caffeine overload. Just a warningSmile

I love you, Sylvia

Reply by jba/fl on 8/14/09 11:46pm
Msg #300114

I'm so happy you were able to visit them

The day as described does sound wonderful and it is equally wonderful that you shared with us. Thanks Becca.

Reply by calipat on 8/15/09 12:01am
Msg #300115

what a beautiful way to say thank you to them n/m

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 8/15/09 8:08am
Msg #300119

The pleasure was all ours Becca!
The Scottish Breakfast tea is goodSmile
Don't forget you have an open dinner invitation!!!!! (just remember to send me the Gazpacho recipe)

Reply by John/CT on 8/15/09 8:56am
Msg #300123

Jealous!!! n/m

Reply by MW/VA on 8/15/09 11:17am
Msg #300143

Thanks for sharing the lovely story of your visit with Sylvia & Bruce. Even though I don't know them personally, I've been part of the NotRot family that has been praying for them. Everyone is glad to know he's home again. The dogs sound precious.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.