Notary Rotary
Lowballers all over the place today
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2009 Index

Posted by MistarellaFL on 8/24/09 4:22pm
Msg #301505

$25 offer for edoc application-only (50 miles RT)

$125 HECM w/edocs

And not only in the NSA field!

I have a tranportation company (also slow), offer today from a potential client, was $50 to pick up at an airport 100 miles north of me.
It would have cost me $40 just for the fuel.
I think ALL costs/fees are going to keep changing....lower, and lower and lower.

Now if we can just get our expenses down......

Reply by ME/NJ on 8/24/09 4:55pm
Msg #301510

New business model for large companies

Over the past 2 years they have cut cost to the bare bones, but us (little guy) cost remains the same if not higher.

TC fee's have remained the same for the last 3 years (most of them) they have thrown the pressure on SS's (fax backs, text when there, text when siged, no trip fee's etc) they also fished for the lowest priced and biggest data base of names.

Nations Direct and Mort Doc's Now cover anyjob within 2 minutes of contact..UGH. TC worry about the mess later.

Once the market settles, TC fees will go if volume does not increase its just a matter of time since they cut back so much.

One good thing about cutting back so much, it does not take much to make money.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.