Notary Rotary
Nations Signature Closers-Nations Lending Services-Lenexa KS
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2009 Index

Posted by Leslie_Mo on 8/28/09 9:07am
Msg #302075

Help!! Is anyone else experiencing this? I'm having problems accessing the website needed to retrieve/download loan packages from Nations Signature Closers. You receive 2 emails from them - 1 with a password and the other with a link. Until 30-60 days ago it was never a problem. Now every time I try to use the passwords and links they send me I get the error message below:

Error Occurred While Processing Request
The system has attempted to use an undefined value, which usually indicates a programming error, either in your code or some system code.
Null Pointers are another name for undefined values.

Please try the following:
Enable Robust Exception Information to provide greater detail about the source of errors. In the Administrator, click Debugging & Logging > Debugging Settings, and select the Robust Exception Information option.
Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the correct syntax.
Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem.

Browser Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB6; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; InfoPath.1)
Remote Address 10.15.253.1
Referrer http://us.mc555.mail.yahoo.com/mc/welcome?.gx=0&.tm=1251467347&.rand=fnoet3tn8b7go
Date/Time 28-Aug-09 08:48 AM

This only happens when the documents are coming from Nations Lending Services of Lenexa, KS. When the documents come from Nations Lending out of Ohio, I can open that link -just not anything from the KS location. I have tried numerous things (uninstalling Adobe and then reinstalling the newest version, getting the latest version of Java, forwarding the info to my other email address) to fix this problem and nothing has worked. I should also mention that that this company's server was struck by lightning 30-60 days ago according to one of their employees and at that time he said other notaries were having the same problem. Yesterday I was told that there is no problem with their link and it must just be my computer. I can't think of anything else to try to eliminate this problem. I'm considering getting a new computer but am not totally convinced that it's just my computer. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Reply by Bob_Chicago on 8/28/09 9:19am
Msg #302076

Not a techie, and don't play one one TV, but you

will find two links on the "1st" email (the one without the password)
1st one says "downloand closing packet"
2nd is a web site"
first link usually works, but you you might try doing it thru
the "website " link
good luck.
For what it's worth , I have Internet Explorer

Reply by Leslie_Mo on 8/28/09 9:55am
Msg #302082

Re: Not a techie, and don't play one one TV, but you

Thanks for responding Bob. I have tried both the download closing packet link and the 2nd website link and either one result in the same error message.

Reply by jba/fl on 8/28/09 10:27am
Msg #302091

Since it's daytime, I think I would call them about this. n/m

Reply by Richard Ingram on 8/28/09 10:48am
Msg #302094

Re: Since it's daytime, I think I would call them about this.

I always use IE instead of Firefox and it works for me.

Reply by ME/NJ on 8/28/09 10:50am
Msg #302095

That is funny, ever get a real person there.. n/m

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 8/28/09 10:55am
Msg #302096

Mike...I have...the few deals I've had with them

I've never had a problem getting through to either my scheduler or SOMEONE who could help with the file. But that's JME.

Reply by ME/NJ on 8/28/09 11:44am
Msg #302107

very lucky, I get the ring around and then voice mail full. n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.