Notary Rotary
Notaries Express
Notary Discussion History

Notaries Express
Go Back to August, 2009 Index

Posted by mwm143 on 8/5/09 10:59am
Msg #298752

Notaries Express

After 45 days and no payment I was surprised to learn from them that if the loan does not fund for any reason then the SA does not get paid. Zero. Zilch. Not even a trip fee.

Their rating on SC is favorable. I added this note to signing central. It's one thing to risk a reduced fee for a rescind but no compensation at all??

Reply by Shoshana Roller on 8/5/09 11:04am
Msg #298753

Yep! The orange search button is your friend!

Often you will get better info if you do a search here.

Reply by MW/VA on 8/5/09 12:36pm
Msg #298775

Each company will have their own policy. These are the things it's important to know before accepting an assignment. Unfortunately, when a loan doesn't fund no one gets paid. There are some companies that will absorb it & pay me anyway. I've only had a couple of loans not fund during the last 3 years, so we're not talking a huge risk factor.

Reply by cntrlcalntry on 8/5/09 4:01pm
Msg #298813

I believe it states on the confirmation they do not pay if it does not fund.

Reply by Sarah/CA on 8/5/09 5:57pm
Msg #298831

I have worked with them quite a bit and have always found them to be friendly and pay in a timely manner. Yes, they do have that policy about not paying if it does not go through but it is very rare that I have not gotten paid.

Reply by Erica/TX on 12/9/09 4:39pm
Msg #313729

I did a signing for Notaries Express 2 1/2 months ago and still have not been paid. I called and spoke with Maria. This was a two party signing and she said title did not pay for the second signing yet. I asked her why they couldn't pay me from the payment they did receive? I did the signing for $65 and they should have enough profit to cover it. She said they have a no fund no pay policy. If they do not collect from the title company for any reason, they don't pay the notary!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.