Notary Rotary
Notary of California recent experience
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2009 Index

Posted by Jose Gutierrez on 8/13/09 2:20pm
Msg #299809

I did a signing for Angela a few days ago(July 29) and I've just got the check today! just as fast as my title and escrow clients, I'm still waiting on checks from titles that I did before the 29th. So Angela you are good in my book, this is my second signing with you but keep calling me. I know I should post this on SC but I want to post it here! LOL. She is the only Co I work for that has 5 stars in SC, I now know why.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 8/13/09 2:25pm
Msg #299810

Who is Angela? What company is she with?

Good to know someone pays timely. Would just like to know who that may be.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 8/13/09 2:38pm
Msg #299822

Silly me! It's right there on the subject line. Just have to slow down and read the entire message. My bad!

Reply by MW/VA on 8/13/09 2:34pm
Msg #299819

According to SC she asks her notaries to rate her company. Were you asked to do this?

Reply by Shoshana Roller on 8/13/09 6:15pm
Msg #299875

I just got a job from her for tomorrow.

She said she pays 15 days after COE. That would be nice! I will let you all know.

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 8/13/09 11:49pm
Msg #299930

A little history ....

I totally agree with Jose G.

Angela is the BEST! She started her own SS about the time of the whole Mortgage Meltdown/Housing Crisis, when SSs and TCs were dropping like flies and leaving us unpaid notaries in the dust. So Angela asked those of us who knew her to vouch that she was one of the good guys so she wouldn't constantly get the phone slammed down in her ear by notaries unwlling to take a chance with a new SS. I've had about 10 jobs with Angela this year. She pays promptly, and she's very supportive.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.