Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary on the Run out of CA....I finally got paid.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2009 Index

Posted by GAMMYx3/MA on 8/25/09 9:27pm
Msg #301672

After basically writing them off I just wanted to let folks know that I was finally paid for a supeana service done in Dec 08. I had written it off as after 5 months of emails, calls and BBB reports going no where I felt I would not be paid. Well to my surprise the owner put himself on LinkedIN and I sent my request over that venue in a direct email not open for public viewing. After a very TERSE response from him accusing me of using it to gee, get paid after 8 months I quote: "Is your invitation on Linkedin simply a ruse to get us to pay you?". Well the simple answer is YES and I guess it worked because nothing else did. They claimed that I emailed them my demand when the check was 2 weeks late, my answer is if they had responded to ANY of my communications I would not have had to send the demand. True to his word the check WAS sent last week and received this week.

Reply by MW/VA on 8/25/09 9:51pm
Msg #301678

I did a signing on 6-26 & just got my check on 8-24. Granted, 60 days, but I did get paid without having to make any threats.

Reply by MW/VA on 8/25/09 9:55pm
Msg #301680

Maybe different co. The one in SC is listed as out of business. I have a different phone no. & address, & worked for Notary on the Run, Inc. with an LA address.

Reply by GAMMYx3/MA on 8/25/09 9:59pm
Msg #301682

It was the LA location.

Reply by GAMMYx3/MA on 8/25/09 9:58pm
Msg #301681

I guess I was just unlucky....there were comments made about their website months later and viewing to their agreement but I was never given any web site to look at and the confirmation was one like my 10year old granddaughter would have made up. Did not even have the company address ,contact persons name or email....how do you contact someone if they don't give you the info...this was my first, only and last working with them. The only contact number I had was some woman's cell # who I called to inform that it was complete and she stated that she was in her car and would call me "later". I never got the call back from her and I had to call back...after that she just did not answer or it went to voicemail for 2 months!!!!

Reply by James Rossi on 8/26/09 4:42pm
Msg #301791

I just got a call and a job from this company. are they out of business?? Anyone please.

Reply by MW/VA on 8/25/09 10:03pm
Msg #301684

I'm confused on this. You are saying "supoena service". That is acting as a process server, isn't it?
This wasn't a loan signing?

Reply by GAMMYx3/MA on 8/25/09 10:21pm
Msg #301685

That is correct....served a doctor for a lawyer in a southern state. It took all of 5 minutes at the address....IF I could do more like that I would. Asked him his name handed him an envelope and stated "you have been served" then I told him to have a good night and left.

I had been told to forward my invoice that night of service and it would be paid at the end of the month...since service was the 23rd thought it was great. Quick job, quick pay....NOT! I sent ONE invoice to the email I was contacted on as there was no fax number or accounting contact and the invoice had all my contact info. When a month later I had not heard or gotten the check I called, emailed and called again over several days and weeks...nothing. Early Feb I sent a demand and gave them 5 days to respond (notice I said respond not pay). They did ON THE 6th DAY. The evening of the 5th day I filed with the BBB. That is when they responded with read our website, view our agreement and don't call the client....too late I had already called that morning to find out if they had been paid because I had not.

They also stated that the check had been returned to them...I asked for a copy of the address sent to and they did not respond. They said they were going to send a new check to the address that I verified, same one as on my invoice. Never got the check never got the address that is was supposedly returned from...bottom line I did not get paid after much effort to get paid. So now I do not feel bad about asking to be removed from their call list...and I have no problem stating my case...issue was total lack of communication on their part and when they finally did respond put the blame on me for not following their directions. Problem is that there were no directions except verbal, send me an invoice when your through.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.