Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Pa Notaries - I know this is not "signing agent" pertinent..
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2009 Index

Posted by Keystone_SA on 8/13/09 11:14am
Msg #299741

But I just have to say how excited I am that our Pittsburgh Steelers will be playing their first scrimmage game this evening. I love Summer, but boy I can't wait until football season starts and here it is.... Anyone from Western Pa. going to the scrimmage game? And to boot.. who are we playing? The Cardinals!!! Just had to express my enthusiasm and figured this was a good forum for that...

Reply by rengel/CA on 8/13/09 11:16am
Msg #299742

This belongs in "Leisure" n/m

Reply by Keystone_SA on 8/13/09 11:20am
Msg #299744

????? Leisure????? you lost me n/m

Reply by Keystone_SA on 8/13/09 11:36am
Msg #299745

BTW..

this was just a little "breather" for me. I just wanted to post something to other Pa. Notaries who may be excited about the game this evening. I didn't read anything in the rules and guidelines that said "don't post leisurely comments on this website"... so, I figured I would take the liberty of posting something about football and not my utterly bad day so far; the fact that no docs are here yet for an 11:00 AM closing, or the other 15 things that are aggravating me right now. So, thanks for letting me know that this post was too "leisurely". I'll try to stick to the other categories. Maybe you can send me an email and let me know what is proper to discuss on this forum.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 8/13/09 11:44am
Msg #299748

Look at the top of screen "Discuss Work" "Politics" and

"Leisure" - click on "Leisure to take you to the Leisure section.

Reply by Keystone_SA on 8/13/09 11:54am
Msg #299750

Oops

Mistook it for sarcasm... never realized there was an actual leisure forum... Thank you. Aplogies to Rengel...

Reply by PA_Notary_II on 8/13/09 12:24pm
Msg #299763

Black & Gold flag already hung in the game room..GO STEELERS n/m

Reply by sue_pa on 8/13/09 2:40pm
Msg #299824

I'm not a big football fan but I noticed my pretty butterfly flag out front disappeared and a Steelers flag is flying high. Granddaughter had on her "game day" outfit at day care today. Plans have been made on when and where to meet this evening. My son is coming out on the 29th for that game.

Reply by LOVETEAM on 8/24/09 4:12pm
Msg #301503

FLY EAGLES FLY :-)

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.