Notary Rotary
Pacific Document Signing, Los Angeles, CA
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2009 Index

Posted by CommLoanPA on 8/12/09 11:53am
Msg #299608

Does Title First Agency (555 S. Front Street, Columbus, Ohio) use this signing service for its closings? I'm trying to decide whether to sign up because of the mixed reviews. Title First is the successor to CBC-Innovis and doesn't schedule closings anymore.

Reply by John/CT on 8/12/09 1:10pm
Msg #299612

My good experience with Pacific Document Signing:

Job completed on June 27th, check cut on July 24th. They paid a significant premium over my "regular" e-dox fee because of excess mileage. You must be thinking of the other "Pacific". I'll take all I can from this one.

Reply by Keystone_SA on 8/12/09 1:22pm
Msg #299613

I've never had a single problem getting paid from Pacific. I would work for them any time..

Reply by Paul2_FL on 8/12/09 5:51pm
Msg #299646

Ratings in SC not good. Possible similar name confusion?

If you look in SC you'll see that this company has a rating of 3 stars and a lot of the ratings are only 1 & 2 stars. It may be a case of confusing this company with other "Pacific" named companies but then again maybe not! If they are a good company to work with then they are being negatively affected by this low rating. I believe it would be up to the people who posted negative comments about them to re-look at their posting and correct it if in fact they got the wrong company.

Reply by John/CT on 8/12/09 6:42pm
Msg #299650

Pacific Document Signing's rating in SC.

I just left five stars. Hopefully (and truthfully), that'll help boost their overall rating.

Reply by parkerc/ME on 8/12/09 7:59pm
Msg #299655

Re: Ratings in SC not good. Possible similar name confusion?

SC's showing some 5 stars and some 1 stars for Pacific Documents Signing . . . which looks like the 1 star posters got them confused with Pacific Documents Services, who consistently have payment problems.

Reply by Claudine Osborne on 8/12/09 9:10pm
Msg #299668

Re: Ratings in SC not good. Possible similar name confusion?

I have never had a problem with them. I take all they send my way!

Reply by Pacific Document Signing on 8/18/09 5:53pm
Msg #300674

@ CommLoanPA

Yes we still do signings for TFA. We assign closings for various divisions of TFA, not just Ohio.

@ everyone else...

Unfortunately we do get bad reviews due to the confusion between our company and other companies with "Pacific" or "Signing" in their name. It is quite a shame too, because we really go above and beyond for our notaries in many ways other signing companies don't.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.