Notary Rotary
ProNet
Notary Discussion History

ProNet
Go Back to August, 2009 Index

Posted by Lucy/IL on 8/8/09 5:25pm
Msg #299335

ProNet

Anyone know anything about a Debt Red. co. named Pronet out of CA?

Reply by LCY/FL on 8/8/09 6:20pm
Msg #299337

If you are looking for a great company to work with, I highly recommend Greenpath. Been with them for over 2 years and my debt has been cut in half. BOA said they are the only company they will work with and referred me over to them when I was trying to negotiate a lower interest rate on my own. The great thing about them is that they are able to negotiate lower interest rates (4-9%) from your higher (15-29%) rates. The amount that you owe remains the same. They do not negotiate a lower payoff. Meanwhile, your monthly payments go down but you pay everything off within a 5-6 year timeframe (my plan anyway).

As far as hurting your credit score, it doesn't affect it anymore than if you start running 30+ days late. Our score is now improving. They will not work with you if you do not have the monthly income to support your monthly payments....fyi.

Reply by Lisa Curry on 8/8/09 6:33pm
Msg #299338

http://www.debthelpnow.org/

Reply by Lucy/IL on 8/8/09 9:25pm
Msg #299351

Re:thanks n/m

Reply by Jim/AL on 8/9/09 8:16am
Msg #299360

Lucy, I sent you a PM. n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.