Notary Rotary
RE: New companies
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2009 Index

Posted by Teddog/CO on 8/27/09 7:55am
Msg #301905

I am sure we all are starting to get calls from new companies that we have never heard of before. So remember to add them to Signing Central and what your experiences were with them. We have to try and protect and help each other so we don't get burned.

Some may have just of changed their company name because of their past bad reputations. So be careful and check out these new people they seem to be cropping up everywhere.

Make sure your confirmation has ALL of their company information. Name, address, fax, phone and your fee. If they don't want to give you that information it's not good. Know everything about them and how to locate them or don't take the job. Having all the lenders information does us no good when it come time to get paid.

Reply by wisconsin on 8/27/09 8:17am
Msg #301906

Good Advise Teddog! n/m

Reply by Linda Juenger on 8/27/09 8:21am
Msg #301907

Good ADVICE n/m

Reply by wisconsin on 8/27/09 8:26am
Msg #301909

*ADVICE* too early yet! LOL thanks for the sp lesson Linda n/m

Reply by MW/VA on 8/27/09 9:56am
Msg #301921

Great advice & a good reminder here at EOM when we are busy & get calls from companies we may not be familiar with.

Reply by ME/NJ on 8/27/09 11:28am
Msg #301935

Any new SS that calls now I run background checks

To many fly by nights and scammers. Funny 4 years ago I only worked with a few SSs and they are all still in business.

I think bad SS's use this data base to hook desperate notaries.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.