Notary Rotary
Servicelink
Notary Discussion History

Servicelink
Go Back to August, 2009 Index

Posted by RickinVA on 8/25/09 4:43pm
Msg #301616

Servicelink

Called me this afternoon, early, for a closing 45 miles away tomorrow evening.
Met my fee, which was high. They said the confirmation would be sent 'soon'.
Still no confirmation. She 'Lois' I think, called from an 'Unknown number' so I called
Service link on the number I found here and left a message for the scheduling dept.
No return call, and the message was left about 4:00 PM. I guess they found a cheaper
notary. Nice of them to call back and tell me that. Maybe, if I am wrong and I get the
confirmation tomorrow, I'll be busy but will work it in for a higher fee. (Guess that's
not a cool idea, but it is tempting!)

Rick

Reply by GF_CA on 8/25/09 4:48pm
Msg #301618

login to their site and look for order number n/m

Reply by taxpro on 8/25/09 4:56pm
Msg #301620

Servicelink has not met my fee once since the last signing I did for them in January. They usually call about 3 or 4 times per week, but they always say they'll have to get the fee approved and call me back, and never call back. I've told them several times that they should just take my name off their list, but they call anyway. I don't know why they keep calling me. I guess they just go down the list until they find someone who's desperate enough to work for nothing.

Reply by Louis/AZ on 8/25/09 8:58pm
Msg #301660

I had the same experience with Servicelink. They kept calling me OVER and OVER again offering me $45 for a signing or a whopping $60 for e-docs. After politely declining over and over again for about two years, they called me one last time. I yelled at the scheduler giving her a long lecture about low fees and operating costs. I had some other strong choice words which seems to have worked because I haven't gotten a call from them in over a year.

Good riddance.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.