Notary Rotary
Something that conserns all ....
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2009 Index

Posted by Glenn Strickler on 8/28/09 11:38am
Msg #302105

I thought about posting this only on politics, but with further thought, it concerns anyone who uses the internet.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-10320096-38.html

Reply by 101livescan on 8/28/09 11:54am
Msg #302109

scarier than hell!

Reply by Charles_Ca on 8/28/09 3:07pm
Msg #302170

Re: Something that conserns all ....Considering the current

administration I'm not surprised at all.

Reply by Teddog/CO on 8/29/09 8:50am
Msg #302249

Agree with you Charles

I find everything very scary in every sector of the US. Everyone should be concerned about what the heck is going on. From the internet, housing (or lack thereof,) jobs, State and Social Services going bankrupt,...etc.

Just not a good picture at all. Scared to think of what's going to happen next. Bet you it's not good.

Reply by MW/VA on 8/29/09 9:53am
Msg #302259

I would expect the gov. to do whatever they need to trying to deal with security issues. I'm quite sure they are the hackers prime target. This is definitely going the route of "Just Politics". Every action taken these days adds to the general mistrust of the gov. I'm not buying into blaming them for ALL the problems. Take economy, jobs, housing, etc.--we all have individual responsiblity in these matters.
IMO we can thank greed & irresponsibility in the private sector for much of the current state of affairs.
If it weren't for the FDIC we would have experienced a total economic meltdown in the US.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.